- more comprehensive training for supervisors and locators,
- a unit pay that increases with respect to pay scale,
- create a way to entice slower employees to increase productivity
- actual management in ottawa.
- the odd team building event, considering the type of work
- completing paperwork at home to elevate prolonged twisting while in vehicle
Either increase the hourly wages or offer overtime and/or piece rate in the winter.
- What is the interview process like at Promark-Telecon?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Promark-Telecon?2 people answered
- What is Promark-Telecon sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Promark-Telecon?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Promark-Telecon?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Promark-Telecon, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Promark-Telecon?One person answered
- What are the working hours for a utility locator? Are you required to work 7 days a week?One person answered