Prologix Distribution

Prologix Distribution Employee Reviews

Been working at Prologix for about 2 and a half months now. I signed a 3 month contract and my contract is almost up. I have noticed alot of people who were at the company before me have recently gone MIA and more new employees have arrived concerning me on if I am going to get an extension when my 3 months comes up . Personally I believe they lure you in at the interview by saying, after your 3 month is up, you will get renewed and get a 1.50$ raise. I have yet to talk to anyone who has gotten past that 3 month stint and recieved the raise, I am starting to believe the high turnover rate is due to the company being too cheap to uphold the good workers and give them the raise they promised.
Pros
Easy hours
Cons
No Job Security, boring at times
Good guys, decent work, weekends and most wednesdays, paid overtime, great views, everyday is different, level headed management, new trucks, great hours
The company pretends to welcome you with open arms, but when it comes down to any infraction they treat you like your some basement dwelling freak. And they lie about moving up within the company with false promises
This is a terrible place to work. They fire people with no explanation the turn over in this place is very high. Do yourself a favor and pass on a job here they will only keep you as long as they need you.
Its a place where you work hard but you get rewarded for it. The work environment is like family. Great place overall. You work 4 days a week delivering craft beer and magazines. Hard work but rewarding.
Pros
Wednesdays off
Cons
Sometimes long days
Lots of lifting, and constant moving.I learning how to work as a team player, and how to work well with others.Management was great overall.Co-workers were great people to be around, always having a good time.Hardest part was the quick pace at first.The most enjoyable part of the job was working amoung friends.
Pros
fun environment.
Cons
hours, depending of the shift.