PROGRESSA Employee Reviews

Great work place!
Risk Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 March 2019
Progressa is a wonderful place to work and I would recommend to anyone looking for a job in FinTech. They truly strive to reward their employees and show their appreciation.
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 June 2018
Company's culture and employee morale are at the lowest they can be . People are leaving there the first opportunity they get . New management came in and ever since then all the team leaders either quit or resigned. Never seen employee turnover this high at any previous company I have worked for . Avoid at all costs
Pros
Free lunches (that's basically it)
Cons
Culture, morale, turnover
Job security and friendly work atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
Even in my minimal time working here (8months) I felt that the work atmosphere was so friendly and fun. Always having contest and raffles, team building events and holiday celebrations. They encourage a fun environment. The people who work here too are also so nice and friendly. Management is mostly aproachable, except a new edition, but everyone knows that so otheramagement is helpful. And lots of room for growth! Everyone around me is getting promoted all the time! That’s the best part of a startup. Anyway I’ve really loved working here and will truly miss all the fantastic people I’ve met.
Pros
Paid breaks, pizza lunches monthly, proven room for growth
Inflated egos, bullying, clique behaviour
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 January 2018
Cons: unprofessional, underhanded bullying, racial and ethnic cliques behaviour, preferential treatment( people who don't do half of what certain others do or even know half, tend to get a way with a lot), women's and men's club, manipulative and toxic behaviour by certain employees ( certain employees pretend to have the best intentions for an employee but they influence management to think otherwise of certain employees to trap them), certain execs have huge egos and try to insult the few employees they feel threatened by.This was pathetic and disgraceful to observe.) High turnover.

Pros: Good business and partners, theoretically the company has good intentions for the culture, but it is not in practice
Good Hours, Bad management
Underwriting Assistant (Former Employee) –  North York, ON10 July 2017
Selling point of being paid less than previous job was that OT is welcome. After a month, they stopped people from doing OT unless approved (which is very rare). CFO is very greedy, horrible management.
Pros
8-hour shifts, paid break
Cons
Upper Management