Progistix Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

never paid on time
member of a variety of teams (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2018
was a summer job working with this company, shorted me hours and never paid on time. was waiting weeks at a time and was never the correct amount. I would never recommend working here
They had a meeting and told us after this meeting you all laid off
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  99 signet toronto29 April 2018
they laid off all the part time employees on March 19 2018 saying that the work load was low and now they said that in may 2018 they are bringing students, it doesn't make any sense.
Pros
Time off
Great work enviroment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2017
Working with Progistix is a good experience, I reboot BELL boxes from costumers who are having malfunctions. I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge working in the internet department.
Stay away
Equipment Operator/Labourer (Current Employee) –  Halifax Nova Scotia4 July 2017
Very terrible...period. Everyone on the floor makes the same wage but only certain people actually work for it and have to pick up the slack of others to meet daily deadlines. Management sits, watches and does nothing to enforce proper balance of workload among employees which also cause rifts internally between coworkers that could easily be prevented if management did their jobs. Oh and you don't get any sick/vacation/paid leave of any sorts for the whole first year, which is completely unrealistic.
it alright
Logistics processor/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
its an ok place to work, the pay is not that great but it helps, new hires are not eligible for benefits until 5 years which I find is a really long time.
Productive company but too much red tape
Logistic Processor (Current Employee) –  NORTHYORK ON24 November 2015
I am proud to say i love my job enjoy going to work
very fast pace . But that's where the adrenaline kicks in, for you to do more. Safety and accuracy is my motto
Pros
Good working enviroment
Cons
No reward or thank you for your hard work
A fantastic company to be part of
Manager, Business Planning and Analysis (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON1 October 2015
This company was all about making employees to succeed in their work.
During my tenure, the companies vision and mission were well guarded by the CEO and president. The objectives were solid and strategies were improve as the tasks unfolded. There was an environment of trust and progress in every aspect of employees life.
Great value given to employees education and advancement, while keeping a work/life balance.
Pros
Everything from vision, to performance, from team members to great education assistance. Highly recommend this company.
Cons
not applicabe
over all fun and good culture ......i.e terrific work culture
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Toronto Signet drive5 May 2015
Productive and fun workplace with no pressure of the tasks assisgned , helps us to accomplish the work within a given time frame.
Worked freely without any biasedness & favoritism
Always given due respect to co-workers and senior managers
Co-ordination is the key factor for both co-workers and therefore every one works with ease & as such work tough work also looks simplified.

Kudoès to the management for giving such a fablous atomoshpere

Since no undue pressure there is no hardest part of the job for me and for me each day is enjoyable in this company
Pros
monthly get togethers with familys included
Cons
For me no cons
Productive and effective
co-op job (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2014
It was new experience of good teamwork. Good management and organization
Productive and fun place
Supply Chain Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2014
Nice and warm people to work with 7am-3pm. Bad Management, No growth...
faible moyen
Adjointe administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 April 2014
journée stressante
aucun
trop de directeurs
travail d'équipe
plusieurs tâches en même temps
service à la clientèle
Pros
1 dîner /an payé
Cons
surveillance continuelle
Friendly and comfortable workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laval Quebec20 August 2012
Progistix Solutions was actually a division of Bell Canada that was sold, the work there consisted of mainly servicing Bell Canada techniciens .
The management at Progistix were pretty good, since we were a small company we were very comfortable with them, the head office was located in Toronto therefore upper management were not on site at all times but they were accessable to us,
I had some great co workers at Progistix, some of whom I worked with at Bell for over 20 years,
The most difficult part of the job was the frustration of having techs complain about back orders when the reality was that we managed the material for Bell Canada and the replenishment of the material was done by Bell but the tech did not understand this so it appeared to them that we were not doing a good job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked with, some were like family, I started at Bell at the age of 17 along with many others,we went to each others weddings, shared the joy of our children being born and also sharing the loss of parents and other loved ones, we were so much like a family.
Pros
comfortable wor enviroment
Cons
vacation schedules