Professional Systems Employee Reviews

Growth
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartland, WI23 November 2018
PSI had issues with the rapid growth they encountered and required capitol investments. These investments came as a partner that took over the inner office and let go all that were employed.
Cons
travel
Good
Secretary/Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  North Mankato, MN29 December 2017
I did many tasks. Over all was a good experience. I worked with about 5 other people. I enjoyed on the phone contact and working independently. Always work to do with I enjoyed.
Corporate was horrible
Manager/ Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA7 June 2017
Cleaning or managing multiply locations in a 242 mile area, corporate did not have knowledge of distance between stores, management never helped out area managers with hiring for locations, equipment never worked right and never was serviced in a timely manor, no enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Cons
never any help with car issues bc they are your own car to travel in
Not a good company to work for.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Athens tn13 December 2016
Poor company to work for. Never got my check on time and most of the time they cheated me hours.Manger was not on site but maybe once every 3 months. I had to basically learn everything on my own.
Job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA2 October 2016
Depending on assignment the on the job training is can be good. There is plenty of room to move in the company. They have positions for all experience levels to keep you ...
Exciting.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Athens, GA3 May 2016
You had the ability to work independent. co workers wore pretty good although Id occasionally have to pick up others slack on a daily base. Hardest part was actually keeping the place clean because the employees of the facility knew they had people to clean behind them so the didn't respect their workplace. CEO never supplied us with proper cleaning supplies on time.
Pros
The contractor was better to us than our employer.
Cons
Not enough pay and never got paid on time.
Alright
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA12 January 2015
Upper management could use some restructuring but it as okay company. Paycheck was always messed up the fixed them as quickly as possible.
Pros
you get your hours
Cons
Payroll alway had issues
great place to work. lovely facilities, with magnificent views.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GA6 October 2014
maintaining the up keep of facility. being patient with workers and customers. maintaining a pleasant work environment for employees I enjoyed working for this company it was an enjoyable experience.
Pros
free employee meals
Cons
growth potential
Did not pay very well
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  iron Moubntain MI27 May 2014
it always took along time to recieve a pay check work started at 6am and ended at 8 am 7 days a week the job was general cleaning floor scrubbing cleaning of restrooms taking care of trash.
Pros
not a bad company
Cons
it sucked waiting to get paid
My first experience-I think successful
aftersales manager (Current Employee) –  Minsk20 April 2014
As Manager of the After Sales Services department, I am responsible for coordinating over 6 people. My main responsibilities are:
- Development and optimization of Service & Support processes and activities;
- Coordinating the entire activity of the After Sales Support (Service & Support area) department and an active involvement in the process that determined each member of the team to better understand the values of the company;
- Preparing commercial offers, managing to obtain signed contracts from all new customers regarding After Sales Services;
- Agreeing price and other contract terms with clients. Ensuring that contracts concluded with customers are correct, minimizing commercial risk to the company and achieving required profit margins;
- Supervising/approving the contracts with all suppliers from the business/technical point of view;
- Cooperating with the other departments and participating in negotiations for new contracts, whenever necessary;
- Solving the questions, complaints raised by the clients and performing the full cycle of request solving;
- Serving as liaison between accounts/clients and various departments within the company;
- Being in charge with preparing necessary and adequate documentation;
- Being responsible for overseeing the productivity, quality and output of the account/client service staff;
- Ensuring that the highest level of support, technical detail and communications is provided in an efficient and courteous manner to accounts/clients;
- Performing visits at potential customers and gathering enough information for best
  more... proposal to be developed by the technical staff;
- Presenting proposed solution to customers and understanding any needed technical changes;
- Keeping contact with customers to ensure that delivery and installing deadlines are met;
- Checking the customer premises are ready for installation to begin.
temporary position
Medical File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cary, NC13 March 2014
Preping and purging medical records to prepare for electronic use. Best job ive ever had.
Pros
Pay and enjoyable
Cons
temporary position
great people to work for.
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA1 January 2014
everyday was a great day to work. we always did our jobs. my co-worker were great people to work with.
Productive and serious about my job.
Supervisor Security (Current Employee) –  Macon, GA3 December 2013
Make sure Uniformed is pressed, I learned you have to be present and in-control in every activity. Learn how to utilize your presence. My co-workers was always there when I had a 10-18 (come quickly with caution) for back-up. My most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers and knowing they feel safe and secure enough to shop.
Productive and busy place to work
Assistant supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA19 November 2013
A typical day at work would include me giving someone the chance to provide for there family. The hardest part of my job was running out of supplies.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Third shift
janitor
Custodian Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA23 May 2013
didnt pay on time, never new what was happening didnt know about beneifits at all and employees were aleways not answering phones
Productive and Fun workplace
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MS29 October 2012
Working for Professional Systems was fun,and easy going.I enjoyed working at my own pace.
typical
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KY20 August 2012
good job if u can deal with working every single day with no days off.
Pros
get off early
Cons
working everyday