Production Resource Group AG Employee Reviews

Great work experience. Good for people who want to learn more about the gear used in the production industry.
Assistant head of moving lights department (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 January 2014
My responsibilities at work where to fix, clean, maintain and prep automated light fixtures for upcoming events.

I had one other coworker in the same department as me. although her and I didn't always agree on our methods of completing the tasks given, we would get all of the work done on time.

Management was good at organizing orders for the workers to complete however lacked the ability to communicate with staff in order to find their strengths on the work site. Management provided a recreational room that staff could use on break or before work if you had arrived early.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get recognized and or rewarded for exceptional work.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with many different people who would come as temps. I would be able to teach them what I had learned, which in turn helped me reflect on anything I could improve on.
Pros
was near public transit, could listen to music while working
Cons
low wages, long hours, dead end job (my opinion)
Good people to work with and easy to get along
Assistant of Departments (Current Employee) –  toronto 2 July 2013
Typical day we pull orders and test and repair inbound returns, the most i enjoy in my job are the people including management we all get along great. What i learned is that aslong as we do our job right and ahead of schedule basically we have no problems
seasonally productive
Lighting Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2012
Very busy during the winter months but slow in the summer months.
Material handling and material picker
Management are by objective.
Co workers are harmonious and balance
Unvailabilty of materials needed required for production
Everybody works in harmony and cooperation of one another (teamwork )
Pros
free lunch on overtime
Cons