Prodigy Personnel

Prodigy Personnel Employee Reviews

You are just a number

I had many issues where they paid me the incorrect amounts. One time they took off about 200 dollars from my paycheck without telling me prior or explaining why before they did so, saying that "they overpaid me the prior week".. I was left to suffer with the measley paycheck even though it was not my fault at all, had to argue with them to get some back. Bad company.

Productive and fun work place

I got a job opportunity quickly when I was needy . They also give a chance for getting work experience for new comers. Some of yellow and red shirt team members and co-workers was very heart full and sensible. I can never forget them. I hope they are happy forever. Job is not our property that we can buy. Get a experience is your asset.I hope everyone is find a job with their experience and without experience. thanks

Pros

Free lunches, friendly environment, good, appreciated, caring, cheer full and mercy full line helpers

Cons

Some time more work

Easy and Easy.

It's easy.Just call if you need work. It's Good how you get work quite quickly. I had a good time. When I called and asked for work, I got work quickly.

Total mess

They are liars. They do not have work for people. They just waste your time on registration and other formalities and then they just keep you in waiting list. They do not care that you guys need jobs. They cancel your shifts and give it to others. This is a total mess

Good

Excellent job there and not heavy work good environment great safety co -operative employees and other workers.having great safety rules and concern about employees is best thing.

it is fun to work with prodigy.

all the faculty at prodigy is great to work with. one can learn a lot from them and it is never fast paced work or nobody forced the workers to work more than one can do.

Pros

free lunches, refreshments on sites and many more.

Cons

no such cons i felt till now.

Productive workplace

I learned to work based on the target completion and even to follow the instructions properly.The shifts were of 8 hours and i t was quiet enjoyable environment where you could learn more.

I would like to save you time...avoid this place.

Waste of time. They don't give you copy of agreement they make you sign. They charge for doing a police check on you, and deduct it off your pay check. You need to buy steel toe boots. You are just a number. Place is a dump. In bad part of town. They interview alot of people. They keep advertising the same job, light packaging, but l doubt that job is even what they want to fill. Better chance getting a job somewhere else.

Highly recommend

I was able to find temporary work through Prodigy and gained great experience. Prodigy was easy to register with. The staff at Prodigy are lovely. I especially enjoyed the fact that they met me on my first day at a new placement, to ensure I arrived safely.

Great services was able to find work right away

Amazing staff that helped me find a great position fitting my availability and qualifications. I would definitely reccomend Prodigy Personnel to others looking for work and I would certainly contact them again in the future. It was surprisingly easy and helped with a lot of stress of finding a position.

Jobs at Prodigy Personnel

See more jobs

Horrible temp agency to work for, they pick their favourites to work, lie to the rest, very gutless personnel.

Worked for this slum of an agency for a couple years off and on. The hiring personnel are kids, toying with peoples livelihood, huge power trippers, favorites are sent to work,the rest are either cancelled or sent home upon arrival at P&G...Prodigy is a dump....

Overall it was good place to do work

That was good place to work I got salary on time management over there is also fantastic. Employees are cooperating and supervisors have good nature and good way of teaching about work .

Fast Paced Work at Warehouses.

It was hard at first, but as time fled, I got accustomed to the fast-paced work. I always wanted to improve myself in the conditions where there is competition.

Miss leading

Was hired as a forklift operator but ended up driving a cube van across the parking lot from one plant to another. They're not honest and just use you and tell you what you want to hear. Pay was late multiple times. Stay away

Recommend for international students.

Flexible shift according to your availability excellent for students. Fun working at different factories mostly in team. Always light and fun environment.

Prodigy personnel is factory which is employing so many students

Prodigy is the factory which is giving employment to so many students who are part time or full time.The work here is of packaging. They keep safety of employee as top priority. Emplyer should be well dressed before going there like no jewellwery,in safety shoes and safety t shirt, Moreover safety glasses are also to be considered

Great work environment

This company is located in Brantford and is a temp agency. I find it very professional with excellent opportunities for advancement. Would highly recommend.

temp agency

loved them, found me work all the time. worked with me and my hours witch is awesome. something for everyone. would go back in a heart beat. very flexible

False adds

I’ve never come across a company that advertises for other jobs and then only gives you factory. Don’t advertise garbage picker then send me to a factory!

robotic speed and on, off work avability

- typical day at work was fast paced, on jewelry allowed and you must wear the blue shirt assigned to you - I learned that you can be talking to people during work, you need to be focused and finish your job and clean up your area at the end of the day - the hardest part of going to work was being sent home because there is no job available for you

Pros

30 min break

Cons

They didn't allow facial piercings, work availability was not consistent regardless if you work full time

Staff is Very Unprofessional

The communication is very lacking when it comes to this job agency. In the Mississauga office are about four young girls, who are very loud and distracting in their conversations about everything under the sun. So far they have never answered my call. Nor does it seem like they listen to the voicemails. They would ask if you're available, then last minute they tell you "something happened, we will let you know when you can work" I signed up, and never even had the opportunity to work because of the unprofessionalism exhibited by these girls. I wasted 2 weeks.

Pros

The allow you to sign up

Cons

Lack for respect and professionalism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prodigy Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement