Prodigy Personnel Employee Reviews

Worst place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 November 2018
The staff is friendly but beyond that, this company is not a place I would recommend to anyone. Getting a job with them is easy but thats for a reason. They are honestly the worst people to work for. Do not work here!
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Everything else
Horrible agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 May 2018
This company will lie to you just to get you to do what they want. The pay is minimal. They cancel you with no notice or reason. The positions are like slave work for minimum wage and they will over book the shifts so you will get sent home (without pay) if you're not there early
Pros
Cons
Short notice for shift being cancelled, sent home without pay, work is hard and very fast paced
Pallet repair
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 August 2018
Saturn logistics unprofessional company.
They treat employees like slave when u get injured they dont tell u the benefits. They only care about productivity.

Should complaint to Minstry of Labour
Disrespects Workers & Misleads Them Into Believing They Have a Job
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Belvika - Brampton24 June 2018
I Signed up with this agency & they keep wasting worker's time. They constantly schedule you for work & then cancel your shift late at night, the night before you are supposed to start. At that point, u cannot take another assignment. I went in on a day I was scheduled only to find that I was sent an email after 8:30 pm the night before I was supposed to start at 7am & then found out that they purposefully over schedule workers with a promise for work then shaft them the night before. This happened 4 times & wasted my time as I gave up 2 other job assignments, thinking their email confirmation was honourable. Most of the people getting hired are young kids & new immigrants so someone should report them to the labour board as they should be obligated to pay people who are scheduled. Totally unethical & unprofessional. Takes advantage of people & does not value their time.
Pros
None, No Respect for Workers' Time
Cons
They Will Waste Your Time & You Will Not Get Paid
This temp service doesn’t care about the people just the money
General Labourer at DHL Proctor & Gamble (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 May 2018
I was told 2 and 3 times a week my shift was cancelled due to low volume. Yet when speaking with hired on permanent employees, I was informed that new people were coming in everyday from Prodigy.
Great agency to work with
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 May 2018
It is easy to find employment through this agency. They offer a variety of positions and work around your needs and schedule. The staff are knowledgeable and always willing to help. Very professional company in my opinion.
Warehouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2018
difficult work after a certain amount of time, the physical toll on your body can catch up if you are not careful. the work load gets very repetitive after just the first two days.
Pros
a lot of hours
Cons
physically demanding
poorly managed
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 July 2018
poor workplace culture, low pay, high rate of employee turnover, poor management (on all levels), rude staff, not organized well, dreaded going to work each day
Rough Place to Work
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 April 2018
Constantly rushed everyday to finish your job, when you finish your job they bring out more work to give you. Everyday is a struggle in this place, that's just how it is.
Pros
Cons
Missing Pay, Lack of Communication, Constantly Feel Rushed
never any work
general laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 May 2018
never any work at any time you need it, there is not much to say other then they need to keep there clients happy and that is never what they are about i fined.

Want to know more about Prodigy Personnel?

Ask a question
A slave job!
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 March 2018
This place is a dump! You are expected to work extra fast to keep up. The supervisors complain if you get behind. You are constantly bumping into other workers. I would not go back there if they paid me double.
Pros
Cons
It's a lousy place to work.
Easy to sign up, got work quickly
Light Packaging (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2017
Prodigy's Mississauga office was great. I applied online, and got a call the next day. Signed up right away (took about 1 hour), and then got placed right on a job that week. The work was straight-forward and the pay was good. Staff were friendly... highly recommend for an extra job!
Pros
quick registration, paid weekly, great staff
Cons
warehouse was hot in the summer
not impressed
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON28 November 2017
i was not impressed with prodigy personnel because i never had stability with them. they were always pulling me from places to work somewhere else and they never complied with my wants. i would ask for a day shift and they would only get me afternoons.
Unprofessionals.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 December 2017
Working for these people is a mess. You are constantly trying to answer to yourself why such incompetent people are using you as a underpaid mule for unguaranteed full-time employment.
Best Temp Agency in Brantford
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 July 2017
Pros: I liked working for Prodigy Personnel. They always tried to put you at a suitable job placement. The management were always helpful. Prodigy always tried to work with you and your needs.

Cons: Temporary agency, you do not always have constant F/T employment. You were sometimes treated poorly and constantly shouted at. NOT from prodigy, but from the temporary employers. (especially when we worked at Exel Keurig)
Pros
They help to suit your employment needs
Cons
Lack of permanent job security
Temp worker
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 December 2017
Its your every day temp worker job. Nothing special about it. They provide you jobs, you work at them. Its easy to comunicate with the agency. I havent had any problems with them.
not a fun place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON9 October 2017
not very many hours at all shifts always get canceled on u few hours before management is not the best but very nice staff would really not look at going back to work here
productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON20 December 2016
Working for prodigy helped me become a productive and a team leader. It helped me become fast paced in a team environment. The job duties were maintaining an organized and neat environment, stocking product and categorizing product. The team was always dedicated and hard working. The hardest part of the job would be when we didn't have enough product. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a factory and meeting new people.
Pros
Team work environment
Cons
Getting sent home
demeaning environment
worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON19 October 2016
Not a place that welcomes new faces - they are very to them selves.
The way they teach and coach people is demeaning. They talk to their employees like they are children and do not give them a chance if they have any unforeseen circumstances come up.

they trick people into specific jobs because they make their money on placing people there when a candidate might be a really good fit for a better suited position.

I would not recommend this place as an employer for anyone.
Pros
clean office space
Cons
everything but the clean office
Great temp agency
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 November 2016
I've worked with Prodigy in Mississauga for around 4 months now. Their office people are nice, and the young man that did my interview was very patient. I work a few days week every week, and they are flexible to my schedule. Sometimes a bit rushed on the phone, but always nice and helpful.
Pros
flexible work job placements
Cons
very busy always, feel rushed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prodigy Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7