Prodigy Personnel

Prodigy Personnel Employee Reviews

Canada58 reviews
You are just a number
I had many issues where they paid me the incorrect amounts. One time they took off about 200 dollars from my paycheck without telling me prior or explaining why before they did so, saying that "they overpaid me the prior week".. I was left to suffer with the measley paycheck even though it was not my fault at all, had to argue with them to get some back. Bad company.
Good
Excellent job there and not heavy work good environment great safety co -operative employees and other workers.having great safety rules and concern about employees is best thing.
it is fun to work with prodigy.
all the faculty at prodigy is great to work with. one can learn a lot from them and it is never fast paced work or nobody forced the workers to work more than one can do.
Pros
free lunches, refreshments on sites and many more.
Cons
no such cons i felt till now.
Productive workplace
I learned to work based on the target completion and even to follow the instructions properly.The shifts were of 8 hours and i t was quiet enjoyable environment where you could learn more.
I would like to save you time...avoid this place.
Waste of time. They don't give you copy of agreement they make you sign. They charge for doing a police check on you, and deduct it off your pay check. You need to buy steel toe boots. You are just a number. Place is a dump. In bad part of town. They interview alot of people. They keep advertising the same job, light packaging, but l doubt that job is even what they want to fill. Better chance getting a job somewhere else.
Highly recommend
I was able to find temporary work through Prodigy and gained great experience. Prodigy was easy to register with. The staff at Prodigy are lovely. I especially enjoyed the fact that they met me on my first day at a new placement, to ensure I arrived safely.
Great services was able to find work right away
Amazing staff that helped me find a great position fitting my availability and qualifications. I would definitely reccomend Prodigy Personnel to others looking for work and I would certainly contact them again in the future. It was surprisingly easy and helped with a lot of stress of finding a position.
Horrible temp agency to work for, they pick their favourites to work, lie to the rest, very gutless personnel.
Worked for this slum of an agency for a couple years off and on. The hiring personnel are kids, toying with peoples livelihood, huge power trippers, favorites are sent to work,the rest are either cancelled or sent home upon arrival at P&G...Prodigy is a dump....
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prodigy Personnel?
Overall it was good place to do work
That was good place to work I got salary on time management over there is also fantastic. Employees are cooperating and supervisors have good nature and good way of teaching about work .
Fast Paced Work at Warehouses.
It was hard at first, but as time fled, I got accustomed to the fast-paced work. I always wanted to improve myself in the conditions where there is competition.
Miss leading
Was hired as a forklift operator but ended up driving a cube van across the parking lot from one plant to another. They're not honest and just use you and tell you what you want to hear. Pay was late multiple times. Stay away
Recommend for international students.
Flexible shift according to your availability excellent for students. Fun working at different factories mostly in team. Always light and fun environment.
Prodigy personnel is factory which is employing so many students
Prodigy is the factory which is giving employment to so many students who are part time or full time.The work here is of packaging. They keep safety of employee as top priority. Emplyer should be well dressed before going there like no jewellwery,in safety shoes and safety t shirt, Moreover safety glasses are also to be considered
Great work environment
This company is located in Brantford and is a temp agency. I find it very professional with excellent opportunities for advancement. Would highly recommend.
temp agency
loved them, found me work all the time. worked with me and my hours witch is awesome. something for everyone. would go back in a heart beat. very flexible
False adds
I’ve never come across a company that advertises for other jobs and then only gives you factory. Don’t advertise garbage picker then send me to a factory!
you are rushed, slow production, can be sent home even when scheduled
If u are looking to get hired get ready to wait like one or two years bc they want to see perfect attendance and ground breaking work and speed from u, if not u can forget it. In my experience there was lots of times were i was scheduled *on the list* and i came to work only to find out that they don't need me anymore bc their were no more work to be given, due to over staffing and that results to a lot of people going home EVEN the full time workers. They were unprofessional bc some of the people hired were immigrants a lot of them couldn't speak good English, the supervisor/ manager treated grown adults like children and if u have an unexpected sickness or an unbearable menstrual period they will literally tell u to "go home, and don't come back" because they don't wanna hear that u are a normal human, its ridiculous. BTW u are not allowed to wear facial piercings, jewelry of any sort and u must wear the blue shirt given *and u are paying for it*, plus no chewing gum.
Pros
one of the breaks is 30 min the rest is 15 min or 10 min
Cons
staff is unprofessional, they treat you like their children, you work like a robot
robotic speed and on, off work avability
- typical day at work was fast paced, on jewelry allowed and you must wear the blue shirt assigned to you
- I learned that you can be talking to people during work, you need to be focused and finish your job and clean up your area at the end of the day

- the hardest part of going to work was being sent home because there is no job available for you
Pros
30 min break
Cons
They didn't allow facial piercings, work availability was not consistent regardless if you work full time
Staff is Very Unprofessional
The communication is very lacking when it comes to this job agency. In the Mississauga office are about four young girls, who are very loud and distracting in their conversations about everything under the sun.

So far they have never answered my call. Nor does it seem like they listen to the voicemails. They would ask if you're available, then last minute they tell you "something happened, we will let you know when you can work"

I signed up, and never even had the opportunity to work because of the unprofessionalism exhibited by these girls. I wasted 2 weeks.
Pros
The allow you to sign up
Cons
Lack for respect and professionalism
very bad company and all the team leader are mentals
I hate that company Because the company members are not good they have no sense how to talk with others. They always took lots of work from 1 person they do not think that human being is a human being they treet them like an animals
Pros
nothing
Cons
wastage of time
A good staffing company
Prodigy Personnel is a good staffing company which takes care of their employees even at the workplace and always feeds them positively. Especially their Office Staff is very very supportive and helpful.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
no cons