Prodigy Education

Prodigy Education Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.4Job security & advancement

Productive and Fun workplace!

Great workplace, good culture, noble cause, and amazing benefits. WFH under the circumstances, but entire company was able to as well, and maintain operations.

Highly qualified 3 year back-end developer denied

Spent 2 weeks preparing, aced the interview. They said they'd reply within 3 days, but took 8 days. Asked for constructive feedback on why I didn't proceed to the tech assessment and they didn't answer. Avoid at all costs, could be a ploy to seem like they're hiring but just deny everyone to seem like they are a float during COVID-19.

Cons

Honestly the best place I have worked.

You are working for a company with a great mission, and given lots of support to grow and expand in your career path. Super fun and just an awesome place to work.

Pros

Company Lunches, Games, Awesome Community

Amazingly good place to work

As stated in the summary, Prodigy is an amazingly good place to work. Every employee is given an opportunity to direct his career towards what he loves doing. It's a great place to gain Agile experience. Management do an incredible job trying to keep employees happy and are constantly striving to improve processes, soliciting honest feedback. The company culture at Prodigy is fantastic, with a lot of people that work hard but know how to have fun. The company parties are amazing! The hardest part of the job is arguably making sure I don't work too hard, as I love what I'm doing and I often don't want to go home. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing what I love doing. It's definitely the best job I've ever had.

Pros

Free lunches, multiple video-game systems, ping-pong tournaments, excellent company parties and events, relaxed atmosphere, opportunities for growth and career development, decent benefits.

Cons

Occasionally stressful, can end up working long hours at crunch time.

Best company I have worked with!

• fun, open and creative work environment • working with many interesting and effective people • great transparency and progressive attitude • great internal review process, company is always adapting to feedback from all angles • great perks (ping pong, video games, snacks, events, etc.) • benefits and clear/consistent advancement schemes

Pros

creative, progressive, engaged management, transparent, games/perks, flexible hours, company shares

Great Company to Work for!

*The company is completely transparent about how things work, what you need to do to succeed and why things are done the way they are. *Most of the structure is in a way that's highly systematic *Flexible work hours *100% Benefits Package *A lot of additional company perks! *A great team of people who want the company to succeed and are willing to sacrifice to help it along

For those who are driven, passionate and eager to succeed - Prodigy is for you!

I have worked in both corporate and studio environments in the past, and by a landslide Prodigy is my favorite job to this date. The people are great, and management genuinely cares about your success and progress. Prodigy is a startup, which means finding great people to grow with the company is crucial. One of the things that really stands out here is the commitment of everyone to succeed. Everyone works to their full potential and although not necessarily outright demanded, but working overtime and pushing yourself to the limit is the unspoken standard here. The workplace is relaxed, positive, and the projects are ambitious, but it is not a place for someone who simply wants a 9-5 to just get through the day and leave. Everyone here is passionate about what they do. Management works hard to make sure opportunities to succeed are available, and raises and bonuses are fair. Be warned: lots of processes and not for the faint of heart.

Pros

bi-weekly pizza day, ping pong, snacks, juice, coffee/tea, summer/winter parties

Cons

overtime, growing pains

Great Startup with a Rewarding Product

Pros - Collaborative Work Environment - Friendly Co-workers - Fun Social Activities Each Quarter - Transparency on Company Goals - Flexible Work Hours - A lot of Growth Opportunities Cons - Working from Home Discouraged - Location

A good company to work for

I am working for prodigy. I love work here, there are some reasons: 1. very open environment 2. managers are patient to listen to your ideas 3. the company supports you to learn new technology, help you to find your career goals and encourage you to improve your skill, this keeps you be competitive in the market 4. team members are easy to communicate with 5. beautiful office 6. free parking 7. close to a shopping mall and bus stop 8. the game is educational, if you have kids, your kid will love to play with it.

Pros

free pizza/lunch when we have all-hands meeting, gifts with company logo and etc

A happy and passionate team that believes in it's product!

Working at Prodigy has been a great experience for me. It has given me the ability to learn and grow as a valued team member and contribute to a project that I really believe in. Co-workers and Management are all friendly and dedicated to bringing our skills together to develop and improve upon our game constantly. There's always alot to be working on but it's rewarding to see your work improving the game in such a short amount of time. Prodigy is a great company to work for and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Pros

Friendly Work Environment, Company lunches and events, Fitness & Education benefits

Cons

Occasional Late nights/early mornings

Jobs at Prodigy Education