Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  belleville12 February 2016
I want to join in husky... I want to learn something through work of husky. this company has good management but difficult to find shifts..
Pros
breaks
The Job for me
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 January 2016
I found That working with this company was a perfect fit for what my needs and job expectations were. Would definitely welcome the opportunity to work for them on a full time basis not through a temp agency.
Pros
excellent work ethics throughout the plant
Cons
none that i found while i was there
P&G - the Employer of Choice
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Philippines27 December 2015
Training at P&G is world-class. Teaches employee to be flexible and have a sense of ownership in its work.The culture of P&G is one of the best qualities that they are very proud of. And really, no company would be of second best in that area.
Pros
Employee Empowerment; Training
Cons
Overworked
Would not reccomend
Assembler / Packager (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 November 2015
Only work here if you have no other choice, They rarely hire and only emply through temp to my knowledge. Hard to get too unless you have a car of our own
Pros
nothing
Cons
Far location and low pay.
Love my job but prefer to work straight days
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, Ontario16 October 2015
Procter and Gamble's site culture is second to none. Caring for others, following and improving standards, finding and fixing defects, solving issues to a root cause and delivering results with a sense of urgency.
Pros
Wonderful group of people to work with
Cons
12 hour night shifts
Excellent company to work for
Process and Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 September 2015
Excellent company to work for. Learnt a lot about project management during my internship. They follow a long interview process to get the best people for the job.
Great company rto learn mangement
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 August 2015
Amazing company to learn management skills while working in a competitive environment. A lot of advancement opportunities for the ones willing to relocate around the world.
Great
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario20 August 2015
Company also ensured your had proper training, never felt like I could never ask for help. Management was there to ensure you had the proper tools for the job.
Good training ground. Great people to work with.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2015
General Business Management. Big focus on strategy. Lots of multi functional teams. Open concept office with a work from home culture.
career services
fixing machines mishaps (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 June 2015
I worked with career services at P &G. I got to learn all different characters of my co-workers and how to get along. hardest part was counting all the dusters sheets by hand to make sure the right number was in the box.

Want to know more about Procter & Gamble?

Ask a question
should work there forever.
Administrative Analyst Support (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2015
very good company with great technology and great culture.

well managed and great projects.

but schedules are very tide.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON1 April 2015
It was s great place to work.
Learned how to operate machines clean and take care of them.
They are in formed.
Great!
Leaving at the end of the term.
Meeting new people, learning quailtyand seeing the finished product.
Pros
Team building B-ques
Cons
12 hour shifts
wouldnt work there again
Labourer - Light packaging (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 March 2015
you are just a warm body, they do not pay well. I applied for an admin job and took factory work until something else came up and they never offered me anything else. they never answer their phone
Pros
lots of work
Cons
minimum wage and they expect more than you can give
productive secure place to work with extremely long hours for the physical pace required
Technician (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 March 2015
the hardest part about my job is the 12.5 hr expectation for the continental rotation shifts. Breaks are not always implemented regularly based on the problems the arise. With the physical nature of my job spaced out breaks would be beneficial.
Pros
good employee benefits
Cons
long shifts, very physical
Easy work, decent wages and a safe workplace inviorment.
Warehouse, and Recycle Driver (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 February 2015
A typical day at work would start off with a 30 minute team meeting explaining any unusual activities going on in our area of work ( IE. construction). Followed by a vehicle safety cheek lists. Then the day would involve driving to each production line to remove any and all recyclable materials, loading recycled materials into transport trucks for transportation and unloading / loading any dangerous good coming in and or out of the plant. Employees are also responsible for keeping up with any online training that the plant provides and to find and fix any defects throughout there area of work on a shiftily bases.
Pros
Safe, clean, comfortable break areas, in house fitness centre, easy work, staff appreciation every six months
Cons
12 hour rotating shift work, hard to have personal life outside of the workplace, no standardization during training, No training time with coaches, Contry clue atmosphere, no chance for temporary staff to advance, No job security for temp staff
Is the best univerity to learm
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  venezuela4 February 2015
If you compare companies with the universities procter should be MIT or Harvard, I mean it is a company that prepared and trained their employees , and the best in P&G is that you "grow from within"
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON2 February 2015
This workplace is a good job. The hardest part of the job is when the work is slow and the hours get cut back. Management does what they can to make the job easier for the employees.
Reputable Company
Non-Performing Inventory Owner (Current Employee) –  Toronto11 December 2014
Reputable Company
great training
flex work from home
amazing co-workers and management
P&G taught me everything from the basics to advise leadership skills in how to make a difference and ensure the work I was doing was value added, as well as honing my skills to the best of my abilities
Outstanding company, supportive and successful
Administrative Assistant / Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2014
Routine work at administrative desk, for happy people. Well managed, interesting products.
Pros
Great HR and great management
Cons
occasional downsizing
Wonderful people and great atmosphere to work! Highly competitive and not for the faint of heart
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2014
Procter & Gamble is a great place to work! There are numerous learning and career advancement opportunities, as well as a strong focus on learning quickly and adding significant value.

The company strongly adhere's to it's PVPs, which attracts the best and brightest from all over. Lots of great perks and benefits to the job, including numerous team-building and cross-functional social events.

Being a promote-from-within company, management can be harder to persuade / convince to push the status quo and move to newer methodologies and technologies. The size of the company also makes it difficult to make quick change, which can mean more work hours at times.

Overall, the mentorship and breadth of experiences of P&G employees was astonishing and I learned so many skills, including Project Management, App Management, Business Transformation, and so much more! It is definitely a great place to develop lifelong skills and pursue a long-term career.
Pros
Occasional free lunches; sponsored off-site events; great social events
Cons
Significant reductions in travel; quite internally competitive; long global work hours