Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

good place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON10 July 2017
I was a general labourer contracted through Adecco. I was hired for packaging. But I also cleaned lines, assisted full time associates with certain procedures. I watched for defects in packaging, as well as assisted in manually bagging product off a line. Working with a lot of great people on the lines made the job a fun one. And time passed quickly.
Pros
good lunch service
Cons
hours
Wonderful place to work
Fleet Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
great management, lots of fun, all team players. Work like balance is perfect. can work from home. lots of events during each month that you won't want to miss.
I liked working at P&G
Adecco Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON23 June 2017
The hours were great. The staff and management were great and easy to get along with. Everyone worked pretty well together. The breaks were plentiful and I liked working the long shifts and night shifts
Pros
Lots of breaks / nice environment
Cons
Temporary position/ on call / cancelled shifts
It's a life culture
line tech (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON13 June 2017
P&G treat their people very well. It's a place that promotes advancement and pushes employees to be better. They promote healthy lifestyles to their employees and even provide on site gym facilities.
worked in field great management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON31 May 2017
work in field did many planograms, regular work doing CoverGirl planos and maintaining fixtures no real hard parts always enjoyable and great repose with clients
Pros
working in public keeping clients satisified
Cons
one really
Typical day
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 May 2017
Punch in
check the board to see if any training is required; if so, then have to set up the training.
if not, then off to the fork lift, reach truck, scissor lift etc for daily routine.
Punch out
Pros
excellent amount of overtime available
Cons
no raises, no promotions.
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON28 April 2017
Loved my department. Awesome environment. Great managers. Amazing people. Enjoyed the work. Enjoyed working with all the different products that were manufactured there.
Only worked here as a temp
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 April 2017
As a temporary general laborer I did line setups and take downs.
Proctor and Gamble was my first work experience in a factory and I quickly had to learn multiple working techniques in order to remain a strong and reliable worker.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
No fixed hours. often sent home within the first few hours due to line complications
Bad experience
GENERAL LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 April 2017
Was placed in jobs for a week at a time and maybe worked a day..never again will I ever work for this company again.. you don't ever get enough work!!!!
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
I like company so much
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON6 April 2017
There is much fun in working as working as a team on line and working smoothly. There are many friendly person who helps any time. Very co operative shift supervisor and many safety precautions.
Pros
Mant breaks
Cons
Sometimes very fast
Nice place to work
Contract Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON28 March 2017
I enjoy the learning aspects of the company. They are willing to teach you if you are willing to learn. They have a lot of extra benefits for their employees
Pros
employee sales
Cons
shift work
Productive, but strenuous.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON27 March 2017
The 12 hour continental shifts throughout the days eventually got too strenuous and I couldn't focus. The breaks were okay but it took half of the time given on breaks, just to get to the break room. Sometimes the security at the gate to the parking lot and smoking section would not be there to let us back in, making us late after breaks getting back to our line.
Pros
Good pay, great hours!
Cons
Draining, poor communication, plain environment.
Job Work-Life Balance
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2017
Excellent Job Work-Life Balance. Salary is average but the benefits are excellent. Training programs has average rating compared to other big companies.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
shifting
Fun place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON6 March 2017
I had a lot of fun working at p&g it was full of great people and hard workers , it is repetitive long work but you get a lot of nice long breaks so it all works out
Pros
Lots of breaks
Cons
Repetitive and long
table tennis table
Merchandising Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2017
super fun, hours just fly, you don't even realize the day is done unitl you look down at your watch and notice the day has honestly just flown by, its crazy.
Empowered employment
IT Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 February 2017
Appreciated the ability to make a difference by being empowered to contribute to all aspects of work life
Typically worked day shift but flexed to meet responsibilities
Learned how to use background and interests to grow and assume more responsibility
Culture was the best. People where challenged and supported - they were led not managed
Hardest part of the role was putting up with mediocrity - it took a while to change some employees
I most enjoyed leading the Quality and Reliability Improvement work that saved ~ $6MM in one year with no site investment costs while involving all operating technicians in the improvement role
Pros
Well paid and well respected
Cons
Some employees just never got it
Good place to work with good pay and benefits
Operating Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON14 February 2017
Good place to work with room for advancement. Good pay and benefits. Mostly rotating 12 hour shifts. Work in a team atmosphere. Work can hard and frustrating at times and other times enjoyable. Getting on the right team with good people is important.
Dog eat Dog environment
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON7 February 2017
Pay and benefits are great. To many chiefs not enough Indians. hours are long and your entire life is dedicated to this business. When your not working with them your partying with them. No family life.
great place
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2017
Great Company to work for.
Flexible time lines.
Great Company culture
Great people
Allows you to work from home
Internal systems are great
All coworkers are very nice and welcoming
Proctor and Gamble Contractor (through Adecco) (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON16 January 2017
Repetitive tasks are very demanding on the body, but breaks are given often to relieve the stress. Coworkers are nice, and managers are welcoming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2