Procter & Gamble
View all Procter & Gamble reviews

Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Review

Clean & demanding

Safe place, clean place, welcoming to train and develop, demanding job. Management are good and the work culture is good. Shift work is for 12 hours..

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great place to start a career

P&G is a great place to start a career. That are strong on leadership and taking on responsibility early on. There are also very robust industry-leading systems and processes in place. You also get to work with very smart and driven people. It has a promote-from-within culture and a 1/2/3 rating system which makes colleagues overly competitive to outshine each other. The culture also has a sort of group think and too much internal focus. Pay is competitive and overall work environment is great. There is a lot of talk and initiatives around work life balance but reality does not exactly match the talk.
Same role

Great workplace, lots of perks, unfortunately we are closing

Would continue to work here; however, the company has decided to close our location. Great pay and benefits. Lots of perks (free clothing, meals, on-site fitness centre) Number one manufacturing site for P&G in North America; however, the process was overshadowed by costs to run a business in Canada vs US govt perks (my theory only).
Same location

Always challenging and set rules for the right reason

A clean work environment with lots of opurtunity to learn new things, They take safety seriously and eventually I learnt for good reason.I found it frustrating I could no longer spend the time standing and walking which is required even to go to break or lunch,I enjoyed the challenges , the people and management were good to work with and we were treated fair.I believe I took my job too serious and would let things bother me too long .

Pros

Always treat the people fair

Cons

Alot of walking, hard on legs and feet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement