Procter & Gamble
View all Procter & Gamble reviews

Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Review

Just don't

Worst company I have ever worked for.Poor management12 hour continental shiftsPeople fired daily!!Staff are so poorly treated and moral is awful. I was treated well because I was liked, otherwise for most itIs a miserable life.

Pros

Cons

continental shifts, horrid management!

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

fun work place

Great clean job, people are good to work with. no problems with management alls good. no complaints if you needed time off was no hassle getting it. over all one of the best plants I have ever work for.

Pros

lots of free stuff

Cons

was closing or moving
Same location

Always challenging and set rules for the right reason

A clean work environment with lots of opurtunity to learn new things, They take safety seriously and eventually I learnt for good reason.I found it frustrating I could no longer spend the time standing and walking which is required even to go to break or lunch,I enjoyed the challenges , the people and management were good to work with and we were treated fair.I believe I took my job too serious and would let things bother me too long .

Pros

Always treat the people fair

Cons

Alot of walking, hard on legs and feet
Same location

Clean & demanding

Safe place, clean place, welcoming to train and develop, demanding job. Management are good and the work culture is good. Shift work is for 12 hours..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement