Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Brantford, ON

Found 18 reviews matching the search See all 5,555 reviews
was great at the start
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 March 2018
I learned a lot of knew skills here. Was a great place to grow as a person. Just not to grow as an adult. Temporary work was the hardest part not knowing when your last day was going to be or if they would want you in the next day, was pretty stressful. I did enjoy the work I did there for the short while i was there. But in the end better opportunities came and had to move on from this location.
Pros
riding on electric pallet jack
Cons
temporary work
energectic and creative
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 February 2018
It is a good place, combination of professionalism and creativity. Cultural diversity and different sections pf works give a lot of knowledge. Good working environment is available.
i was young
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 January 2018
i was young when i had this job, the money was ok to me, alot of standing in one spot, the people from what i remember were good, and fun to work with
Fun place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON12 September 2017
I worked on the assembly line at Procter and Gamble. I had a fun time there. The hours were flexible and worked well with my schedule. The people were very friendly and I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Many breaks
Cons
Standing for long hours.
pain in the neck
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 September 2017
they would sometimes call last min to say no work and i even run a line by my self with a group of people and alos overtime was there so it did help save money
Typical day
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 May 2017
Punch in
check the board to see if any training is required; if so, then have to set up the training.
if not, then off to the fork lift, reach truck, scissor lift etc for daily routine.
Punch out
Pros
excellent amount of overtime available
Cons
no raises, no promotions.
Only worked here as a temp
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 April 2017
As a temporary general laborer I did line setups and take downs.
Proctor and Gamble was my first work experience in a factory and I quickly had to learn multiple working techniques in order to remain a strong and reliable worker.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
No fixed hours. often sent home within the first few hours due to line complications
Bad experience
GENERAL LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 April 2017
Was placed in jobs for a week at a time and maybe worked a day..never again will I ever work for this company again.. you don't ever get enough work!!!!
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Productive workplace with friendly employees
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON3 March 2016
my experience here was great, the management was great, employees were nice and friendly. this company did not discriminate against any culture from working there, that was nice to see.
the hours were good at the time , the wage was ok at the time. the work was not strenuous in any way, any strenuous work for females was done by the males.
Would not reccomend
Assembler / Packager (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 November 2015
Only work here if you have no other choice, They rarely hire and only emply through temp to my knowledge. Hard to get too unless you have a car of our own
Pros
nothing
Cons
Far location and low pay.
wouldnt work there again
Labourer - Light packaging (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 March 2015
you are just a warm body, they do not pay well. I applied for an admin job and took factory work until something else came up and they never offered me anything else. they never answer their phone
Pros
lots of work
Cons
minimum wage and they expect more than you can give
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON2 February 2015
This workplace is a good job. The hardest part of the job is when the work is slow and the hours get cut back. Management does what they can to make the job easier for the employees.
Good for students
Warehouse Logistics Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 August 2014
Hours horrible. Good benefits. Poor decisions by management.
Repetitive but decent.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 April 2014
The work causes strain on the hands and feet but some of the people you meet and get to work with are nice. The hardest part would be dealing with the uncertainty of work, but that is so with nearly every temp agency. I personally enjoyed being a part of the team and being counted on as a productive worker to get things done. A typical day of work mostly included folding cardboard to fit the product and adding the product to it, making nice little (or big in some cases) stands for product.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Factory work.
Procter and Gamble CDC
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 November 2013
Procter and Gamble is a large company who prides itself on taking care of it's employees. In the smaller sub-set of organizations within P&G it is sometimes difficult to do so. At the Brantford CDC there is a good team environment, but no room for advancement unless you move to Toronto or the US. The work is nice, and I like working in the QA environment it creates a lot of opportunities to learn in dffierent areas.
Pros
part of a large organization
Cons
no place for advancement within currently location
working with boxes
Prodigy Personal (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 October 2013
get to work, sign in. wait till 10:45 and we have a short meeting that explain what were doing right and what not to do, we get safety tips and know what the custumer wants. we pick a line we want to work on and work. a typical day is fast pace work. you learn how to make different type of boxes and displays. management can be a little hard at times if were behind on projects. the co-workers are really nice people to work with. everyone has really good stories and expirence. there are some co-workers that are hard to deal with, but i walk pass them. hardest part of the job is the long hours. best part is the lovely people that work there and some fun you have there.
Pros
paid breaks, nice people
Cons
long hours, short breaks
Busy
Case Picker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 September 2012
Never stopped, had to meet a quota everyday, Review my worked daily.