Procter & Gamble
Updates from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Canada250 reviews
Good place to work.
Competitive wages, stock options, profit sharing but no pension.
Room for advancement. Must work 12 hr shifts for 2 years prior to being eligible for a career away from converting floor.
Learning
I have learnt lot of things like packaging of food, working in a group specially when you have stress on you and also cutting the meat.
I enjoyed working there as everyone there was helpful amd of good behaviour.
Productive work place
Great work life balance.
Good experience to start your career.

Competitive and collaborative work place.

Great people

Excellent leadership.

Work from home flexibility
Productive with lots of knowledge increasing site
Very nice place to work, can increasing knowledge about the fast paced work with friendly environment as well as team work, technical experience. Maybe hectic if production rate want much more than the daily work, still its fun with friends.
Collaborative rewarding experience
Working for Procter & Gamble for over 20 years was the best career experience hands down I have ever had. Their collaborative team approach combined with unlimited personal development opportunities make it a wonderful work place.
I am hard worker.
A typical day at work in p&g
Learn lots of experience

Management good

Friendly environment

The most enjoyable part of the job

Now i want a good job in good wages
Productive and fun
It's not to difficult job. We enjoy job even if we have night shift. We get more then 2.5 Hour break in 12 hour shift.
And work is not too hard we do not get tried.
Good Place to Work
Co-workers are very helpful, and friendly.
Even though its a fast pace its still pretty relaxed atmosphere.

The hours are ok if you can adjust to them.

Pay is great. Benefits are better once on full time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?
They closed my plant so hard to be entirely positive. Prior to that a very good company and plant to work for. A lot of training provided and many opportunities presented to not just be in manufacturing roles. Overall very satisfied til plant closure.
Constant social games
You never go a day without know that you are replaceable! Forget about work performance it’s all about social games! Management is constantly changing, long term employees cause all the drama and poison the new management and the games repeat over and over
Pros
A paycheque
Cons
Good
Good and nice work place for workers and a nice environment with quality people of staff. Enough salary and nice workplace. Best in business and payment on time
Good place to work at with fast paced and competitive environment !
I liked working there, its the hours are long (12 hour shifts) and makes you impatient sometimes and you always need be relaxed working in a fast paced environment. Everyone's nice there but when it comes to work they are very serious. Team working environment and safety always comes first. The only thing i didn't like there is they put you on the spot and expect you to know what your doing.
day at work
I would typically say that the amount of breaks you get there are constant and it isn't the most exciting thing when you have to walk through the whole plane just to go eat or to have a smoke.. and depending where you are at times the washroom as well
Pros
cafeteria in place
Cons
People enjoyable to work with.
Packing and loading pallets. Learned to work and communicate with others. Management was very helpful, Hardest part when air conditioning not working properly but they did provide fans. Most enjoyable was getting to know other people.
Pros
Half hour breaks.
Cons
Twelve hour shifts and standing all day.
Excellent
Everyone at the company is wildly intelligent - and not arrogant about it either. Fantastic co-workers and work culture. Additionally, work is both collaborative and competitive.
Pros
ping pong table
Cons
N/a
Très stimulant
Une expérience sans pair.beaucoup de travaille mais d’un travaille stimulant. Demandant au niveau au niveau de la main d’œuvre.
Enjoy working there
I enjoyed working with Procter & Gamble it was a great company to work for I was like oh because all the employees with a girl I enjoy booking my own appointments for the stores going into stores and doing the job I had to do only for being like that I would still be there
Pros
Communication is good
Cons
Can be long hours
i had a few friends who already worked there and they let you go out for a smoke on your break
The overall experience I had was not the greatest but it was a good-paying job. The beginning of every shift was kind of off-putting, they had a list of all workers on the lines and if you were not on those lists you either got picked to work or sent home. which was the worst part of the job because most of the time you were not picked or sent home early and the pay is equal to the money you put in if you have to take the bus or cab there just to be sent home with no pay at that point.
Pros
when working it is a very friendly place to be
Cons
the way the lines were planned and who got to work that day or not. as explain above
Not a great experience.
I interned fro 4 months and it was fun at first but got very dull after, and very low flexibility on career changes and progression. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Not fun some people were nice other not so much
I did not have a great experience at P&G.
I had an abusive supervisor that made the job tougher than it needed to be. Other supervisors I had the chance to work with where much more easy going.

Its a great place for someone young and starting out lots of chances for success if you know the right people and how to play the blame game.
Cons
Continental shifts, 12 hr rapid rotation, perpetual jet lag, sleep deprivation
allows for advancement. only thing stopping you is You
enjoyed the work and advancement opportunities. Little clique-ish when it comes to management vs tech. Safety and quality are TOP items. No one gets hurt
Pros
stable, excellent pay and benefits
Cons
12 hour shifts
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2