Procor Limited

Procor Limited Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
Good place, good guys. The shop i worked at in regina closed after i had quit to pursue a different career. Great safety culture, like to go back...wish theyd hire me at the new location.
Pros
Good guys, old guys helped the young guys.
Cons
Management played favouritism.
Toxic work environment caused by very poor upper management who play employees and the supervisors off against each other, makes for a bad environment you do not want to work in.
Lots of guys here will be glad when this COVID is over and employers start hiring again. The benefits are not good with a few running out of coverage with months to go, company also dragging out Union negotiations out so they don’t have to pay us what we are worth. Years ago it was a good place to work but the wrong people got moved into management and inspector positions.
Pros
Cons
Going back
Procor was a decent place to work. The management was good overall. I mean on occasion they wouldn't listen to concerns from employees and pushed it by the side but busy guys so on occasion understandable. All in all it was a decent place to work I would say more good days than bad.
The work is great, challenging and rewarding. Unfortunately the management doesn't know what they're doing and constantly is rushing jobs and cutting corners. Production supersedes safety.
Was a good place to work, normal everyday work. Sometimes it was tough with certain people's attitudes. I learned a lot from procor, it wad a good paced atmosphere.
Wonderful employer, I was promoted very quickly. Unfortunately, there was a limited amount of work load and responsibilities. Advancement was limited as well. Great crew, amazing Manager and a safe and clean working environment. Overall, a great work environment, but I would like more responsibilities and chances to advance.
Miss leading upper management , you are never recognized for your achievements. They try to convince you to stay when you are offered a better advancement with another employer
They have no respect for anyone. They came in closed our shop down no warning to anyone sent us all packing with no jobs. To boot they bought GE rail and they had acquired a shop with the purchase close to our shop which is why they closed our shop down. Now we lost our jobs not given an opportunity to work at the other location when they were hiring and were looking to start a complete other shift. I know people that work there and they were hiring enough guys there that would cover 90 percent of us that lost our jobs. This company is pathetic and don’t deserve any respect
Was a great place to work. Great pay and benefits. Management was great to work with. Work hours are good for family/ life balance. Coworkers were great.
The supervisors is ok but management a joke - They show no respect and have no interest in the shop worker.
The guys you work with on the floor are back stabbers and 2 faced and will sell you out, they all hide tools and stools from each other and cry about it.
I thought to look to see what jobs were being offered and look what procor is looking for another supervisor. This repair shop has a common denominator which explains the high turn over rate of supervisors. These 2 snakes are still there. The upper Management refuses to conduct an investigation. Anything from bullying, belittleing. I would think twice before stepping into the snake pit. Wear you stabb proof vest cuz they will stab you in the back. I can t give u any reason not to join just remember this famous line from one of those idoits screw me once I'm going to screw u twice. It's a small world just hope they r pretty.1 ---–"_^¹^
Pros
Co workers are great
Cons
Having to go to work and dealing with these 2 clowns
I have been working for Procor for 4 years. In that time I have learned so much and continue to learn and advance within the company. Having a great boss who actually listens to us is a major plus. The guys/gals I work with/for are wonderful.

I look forward to advancing my career with Procor and recommend to anyone who is looking for steady employment, Benefits and Good hours to apply and see where this company can take you!

Hardest part of the job is that it is mentally draining and can be difficult to manage life and work with young children.

Most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things each and every day. Not a boring at all. I love the crew we have here!
Pros
Management, Benefits, Room for advancement, Steady Work
Cons
Training is lacking
Great to work for, found the tasks interestings. As well learned a lot from the position. A typical day of work would be to get a cup of coffee, sit in my cubicle and plug away at solving problems for in-house applications and complete documentation on changes.
Pros
Great manager to work for, events every week, great people to work with
Cons
Gets a bit cold in the building
People that work here were getting frustrated it has the ability to be an awesome place to work. The pay is excellent and there is lots of overtime. The guys you work with are great and you can pick up valuable job skills quickly like welding and painting. They have made some changes recently in the right direction like weld fume extractors and I can see lots of positive changes coming there soon. Most of the supervisors are great they just want you to do your job and what's wrong with that? Some people can be unrealistic and too demanding because of lack of experience but I'm hopping that will get better.
Pros
Great pay great pension great benefits. Lots of overtime.
Cons
Dirty but what do u expect? Some unrealistic expectations.
Enjoy my time working outgoing employees no issues when working respectful customers as well as employees good location well maintained at all times as well
-steady job
-good pay

-managers have poor respect for employee's & management team

-poor work hour's for new employee's

-benefit package is decent not top notch.
Great working environment. Great staff and hard working employees. Procor has given myself an opportunity to learn and offers training frequently without question. can't say anything more then a great place to work.
Pros
safe place to work and treated properly
Cons
like any job... same thing everyday
Procor North Vancouver has to be one of the worst wrok environments I have ever wroked in. The foreman there was extremely unprofessional, he continuously lied about the employees causing hostility and animosity between evryone. He would talk down to everyone and just make you feel small.
Pros
going home
Cons
being there
heavy physical demands
Hot environment not ventilated properly

People are not optimistic

Management isn't friendly

decent pay however most employees aren't happy there
great place to work but the benefits r not that good, the pay would be good if there was overtime, the work is repetive and the majority is over head cutting and welding
Pros
job security
Cons
poor benifits
High turn over of employees, Poor management. Poor tools, nice Afternoon shift, 4 days a week 4pm-230am is great. But there is constantly a need by some disconnected talking head to mess the routine up every week. God forbid they spend a little money if they are planning to double the cars per week.Oh in the Winter months, you'll be wearing a respirator all the time. VERY poor ventilation when 5-10 people are welding
Pros
Shifts, pay scale
Cons
air quality, management, tools, respect