Procom Employee Review

Good people to work with.
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 December 2012
I like Procom quite a bit. The people are very congenial and extremely helpful when you need help with administrative items. My only problem is that they pay once a month.

My work with Procom has been typical technical writing positions with all the typical work that goes with the job. I find the hardest part of the job is arranging feedback and information. The coordination is a challenge as everyone is usually very busy.
Overall, I like technical writing and editing and I would like to continue in this endeavor.
Pros
never boring
Cons
uncertainty of the next contract

Other Procom Employee Reviews

Super entreprise!
CHARGEE DE FIDELISATION ET ACQUISITION DE TALENTS (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 April 2018
Très bonne entreprise. Possibilité d'évolution. Manager à l'écoute et ouvert aux nouvelles idées.
Environnement stimulant avec plein de défis
Administrateur Système Windows (Former Employee) –  St-Hyacinthe et Montréal2 January 2018
-Migration des serveur Windows 2003 vers Windows 2012 et 2016 en utilisant plusieurs méthodes de migration.
-Automatisation des taches qui rapporte toujours une valeur ajoutée a la société

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procom. Our community is ready to answer.