Procom

Procom Employee Reviews

Productive work environment but low pay

Completely remote work, but based on all the things you need to know on recruiting contract management, it is quite underpaid. You can run into serious legal trouble if you do not do the job properly so the knowledge you are required to have should be compensated.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Underpaid for the job

Low pay and stiff management

Stiff management and no room for collaboration or growth. No work-life balance policies. No room for advancement, very bureaucratic, vacation minimal

Pros

free lunch once a month

Cons

No room for collaboration or growth, management super stiff, everyone is for themselves, divided, you are asked to do redundant work even though you know it is not going to pay off, old school and not really interested in helping you achieve anything

Overall good experience

Being my first job in Canada, I am still exploring and learning about the work culture here. In my opinion Procom has a decent IT work culture. Work life balance is good till developer level, but for leads its a bit hectic many times.

Bonne firme pour les emplois contractuels

Bonne firme pour les emplois contractuels et bonne équipe qui entoure ses candidats

Rewarding environment with great experience

I learned a plethora of tools to help with collaborative and communicative work, and have grown to enjoy working with a team consistently. There were plenty of opportunities to prove your value to the team, and each day provided a new source of challenge and fulfillment

Pros

Friendly environment, very accepting

Cons

More walking than expected

Great work environment, friendly and informative.

Being a contract worker is hard sometimes because everything is done remotely. So, I loved how they responded right away to any questions or concerns I had. The company I worked for (Rogers) had a very friendly, fun environment. There were many opportunities to learn new things.

Fun and flexibly place to work

Working hours 7.5 hours a day - promoting work life balance Flexible hours No overtime required Great team environment Account Managers you are working with are very helpful and mature Mature culture - no office drama Company events occur frequently Beer Thursday/Fridays

Pros

Cons

Opportunity for growth, compensation

Not a direct Procom employee

I wasn't able to work on the ProCom office. I was reasssigned to PWC for a year and PWC directly hired me after the contract. The staff that managed my hiring process in Procom is very accommodating and helpful

Well informed and good communication

Good experience so far and would work with Procom again. Besides the desireable work, good team building and company information shared. Would recommend to others.

Seasoned professionals be warned.

Worked for this company as an Account Manager, and would not encourage any seasoned professional to join this particular office. Branch Manager is a bit too Jr to be running that office, and the current VP offers no support. Outrageous targets, low $50k Base and commission is outdated for all of British Columbia.

Benefits

Cons

Management, Lack of support

Awesome coworkers to make your work life comfortable

Coding life in Procom is the best that you can deserve from a well organized company. The company provides Friday Lunch once in a month where everyone can meet and eat together. Depending on the role, the day can be very busy and challenging.

A typical day at work

It is a typical 8 hour shift job at an office, taking calls from internal employees and helping them with their computer issues. It was a job where receiving calls are coming in non-stop, which that in itself wasn't bad as it kept the day going. The hardest part of the job was not that it was slow or anything, it was keeping things consistent; you are asked to try to solve calls as fast as you can to proceed with the next user while keeping the ticketing (how calls are being tracked basically) under 1 minute after call. The most enjoyable part of it was hearing the happiness in the user's voice when their issues has been fixed. It really helps keeping your day going as it somehow does affect the next call that you take without you really realizing.

Pros

There was a console in the lunch room

Good Company

Enjoyed working there - the pay was not great but the culture was good and had an amazing boss. Enjoyed the laid-back atmosphere thoroughly. Only left because I found a job in my field.

Pros

Cons

Salary

Fun place to work

Great staff and work environment. Communicative office atmosphere, independent-style of work, build your own book of business. Flexible hours add to work life balance. High metrics to reach each day.

Interesting Private Company

Highly respected founder now bringing in family to help with the business. Has been around for over 30 years. Great people and fundraising activities.

Summary

Good place, location and people. Good company and work environment. Typical day, busy. Management okay. Learned a lot from this company and happy.....

Pros

good company

Cons

not much advancement

Super entreprise!

Très bonne entreprise. Possibilité d'évolution. Manager à l'écoute et ouvert aux nouvelles idées.

Environnement stimulant avec plein de défis

-Migration des serveur Windows 2003 vers Windows 2012 et 2016 en utilisant plusieurs méthodes de migration. -Automatisation des taches qui rapporte toujours une valeur ajoutée a la société

Interessant

Très intéressant. Entreprise sérieux dont la réputation n'est plus à faire

table tennis

lot of work, very busy environment, company is growing, flexible when you have appointments, work summer hours (M-T 8.00AM-5.00PM, half day on Friday)

Pros

second friday lunch

Cons

flexible hours

Professional and courteuos

This organisation got in touch with me and offered to represent me for a role and they were very clear as to what the role was and what was required. I was able to secure the role and the team at PROCOM kept in touch with me throughout the hiring process. I was never in the dark.

Pros

Online documentation submission

Cons

Too many calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement