PRO VITA CARE MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

The officers are really nice, however they mislook some important concerns of the employees
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 July 2018
There is No employment recognition. Very inconsiderate in allowing regular workers to spend more vacation time considering the cost of transportation. Sick calls for a day needs a doctor’s note 😳. However, the officers are friendly and nice to the staff.
Cons
Work load is not properly distributed, proper supervision in this area is not done
Clean and safe work place with great team work.
Home Support Worker/Care Aide (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC25 August 2017
Working in Pro Vita Lynn Valley Care Center is a priveleged for me because from the start till now I enjoyed and liked the work environment.I find them pruductive,caring,considerate and with great team work.Since I started working till now they gave us in service lessons related to our job with certificate and with pay.They always make sure that every shift has the chance to attend it.What i also like is the way they handled work issues and problems.So far working in this company allows me to gained more skills ,knowledge and taught me to love this job more and more and most of all the great thing with this company is they cared for our wellness ,our safety and the chance to prosper in our own field. Also they gave us the chance to re- locate and the chance to know all our co -workers by setting a party.
Pros
Cristmas party
Cons
Vacations sometimes not granted the dates you requested
Loved working with the Elders
Direct elder care assisting (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 August 2017
I was hired by this company after being contracted out from working at Kinsmen Place Lodge. I loved the fact that I still got to work with all my same elders.
Pros
working with the elders
High job expectations at all levels
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 April 2017
Hours can be flexible based on facility expectations.
Your work day can change very quickly based on care needs and role expectations.
Management has high expectations and changes are frequent.
Workplace culture is based on your ability to communicate effectively and ability to get along with the various working partners.
The hardest part of the job is due to role expectation conflict and duties with the facility administration and the management company.
The best part of the job was dealing with the residents needs and staff.
Pros
free lunches
Great Place to work
Rehabilitation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burnaby15 February 2017
Great Place to work. I really enjoyed the people and the management. I would highly recommend Pro-vita care management. I loved working with the people and the residents.
It is a great work environment, always room for professional growth
RAI/Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC4 October 2016
I have been employed with Pro Vita for 5 years now, I enjoy coming to work and eager to grow as a person professionally and personally. I have excelled in the last 5 years in my career with this company more than anywhere else I have worked. I enjoy being part of the company
Productive and great team
Administrative assistant/ staffing clerk (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 June 2014
A typical day at work is fast paced, upbeat and informative. Learning new and challenging things every day and showing production and achievement at the end of the day. Meeting and working with new people and being a part of a team environment. The hardest part would be the termination process, but knowing that sometimes it is necessary and knowing the policies make it a little easier. The most enjoyable experience is walking away at the end of the day knowing that I accomplished all tasks and met all deadlines and was able to ensure that staff were taken care of.
Pros
learning and experiencing new procedures
Cons
not being able to learn more