Pro PDR Solutions

Pro PDR Solutions Employee Reviews

I learned a lot about QuickBooks while working at PDR. I paid all the bills for the company twice a month, balanced the checkbooks and updated QuickBooks. I also answered phones, took messages, answered product questions and placed orders over the phone. The owner is very involved in the company and besides his right hand man and the receptionist there isn't any management, due to it being a small company. There were challenges with my job; as with any job. I mostly reached out to the accountant and worked very closely with him and the receptionist. What made my enjoyable was the people I worked with and the clients I interacted with.
Poor, poor management. Lead time for products was always 4 weeks which led to extremely unhappy customers. Always had inventory issues. No room to grow. No health insurance.
2 Stars. 4 week lead time on all products. New CEO that took over in April 2017.. Is an arrogant jerk. Extremely rude. Promised customers tools and couldn't follow thru with his word. Therefore, I was left to deal with all the angry men due to me being point of first contact.
I really enjoyed working with the other staff members, talking to client on the phone, through email or in person. I enjoyed explaining our products, taking orders and shipping them out. I learned how to do accounting. I learned how to use Quickbooks to reconcile multiple accounts monthly and pay bills.
Pros
Flexible Schedual
Cons
Not enough hours for full time employment
My main job is to update QuickBooks and balance the checkbook. I write checks, mail them out, keep up with filing, answer phones, take orders, answer questions regarding our different products and our website, create shipping labels and help with miscellaneous office work. I work with the receptionist and the owner of the company himself. The hardest part of my job is answering questions about our products because I am still learning that daily. The most enjoyable part of my job is working for a great company and owner. I also enjoy the work that I do; it is very rewarding to complete the monthly reconciliations.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
No full time hours available
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pro PDR Solutions?
  1. Employee reviews