Uncomfortable and uneasy place to work in.
Customer Service (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 6 February 2017
- Start your day by planning your rout based on the cases you have for clients, document patient and doctors name on paper and set off for the morning deliveries
- i've learned that although internal customer service sometime impatient and unreliable, your work colleagues are the ones to support you.
- management can be a bit disorganized
- Some co workers can be exceptional helpful
- hardest part of the job was dealing with management
- the most enjoyable part of the job was "end of day"
end of month Birthday Cake