Priority Healthcare

Priority Healthcare Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada7 reviews

Easy going, good staff

Easy going. Good staff, someone always there to assist you. The one or two times I had to call in they were understanding and didn’t penalize you for anything or charge you last minute. One thing I would wish they would do more is send more emails with job locations more often.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Minimum pay

A truly incredible Team

Couldn't ask for a better group of colleagues - a truly phenomenal team of dedicated, hardworking, and talented individuals that provide first class customer service.

Insights into Priority Healthcare

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great Potential

The company is part of a larger company and run by a rational CEO. The company needs 1-3 years to organize itself to successfully onboard and retain new employees.

Pros

casual culture

Cons

Not youth friendly

Flexibility, low salary,

Priority Healthcare is good company to work as a PSW, but salary is low compared to the other healthcare companies. Great team and management. Flexibility in my life and work most important especially if you have kids.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Low wages

A Great place to work!

Priority Healthcare has a great team in place and the culture is motivating and energetic. With a great deal of knowledge coming from combined years of experience, it makes for a winning team!

Great Place to Work!

Priority Healthcare is a great place to work. From start to finish, my interview process was really quick and I was updated every step along the way. The workplace has a really positive and friendly culture and environment. I would definitely recommend Priority Healthcare if you're looking for a job.

Great Place to Work!

I was offered a job as a PSW within 2 days of my interview. I was placed at a nice Long Term Care Centre. Overall my experience was positive. I would recommend Priority Healthcare.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Priority Healthcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement