Prince Albert Parkland Health Region

Prince Albert Parkland Health Region Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada7 reviews

Abdolutely amazing place to work with multicultural staff and overall a great environment.

As stated above. I enjoyed working along side the knowledgeable staff and management was incredible. My nursing unit manager was very helpful in accommodating my availability as well as directing me in the right direction before taking stress leave. I look forward to getting back to my nursing career this year.

Nursing Aide duties were the best experience i ever learned

Nursing aide experience in the last 13 years was the most satisfying feeling I ever gained. Of the last 13 years I GAINED 10 solid years of work experience as a CCA.

Great

I didn’t work in this Health Region very long but I enjoyed what I did. I learned a lot while working there as it was my first employer after graduating from college.

Productive, education opprotunities

Assessing client activities of daily living, promoting health in a changing environment. Working with level 1-4 client needs. Delegating staff, and working with doctors on changing condition of residents. Implementing nursing plans and procedures. challenge was communicating with staff, and not having experience as a nurse. Expectations were not suitable from a transitioning CCA to nurse in a fast paced environment. My job allowed me to be with the residents and gain experience in the employee/patient relationship. I learned many skills from medical language to becoming flexible in my work environment.

Pros

Eden alternative approach

Cons

not a veteran nurse

Good benifits

Work while you work, Play while you play, One thing each time, That is the way, All that you do Do with your might... Things done by halves Are not done right!

Greatest place ever

This was the best job I've ever had. Great company all around, wonderful higher support staff. Excellent management training. Great opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Cons

A good working enviroment

I loved working in the Victoria Hospital, staff are friendly and very accommodating and easy to work with. The management are very approachable and my co-workers specially the group that I am working with are very good team player in completing our daily task. Spending time and helping the patients and making them feel comfortable is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prince Albert Parkland Health Region?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prince Albert Parkland Health Region. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement