Primo Water

Primo Water Employee Reviews

Canada48 reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,160 reviews

Recommend working at Canadian Springs

Was hired as a temporary employee, however it was decent job overall, hard work and good co workers. Only left job because found a full time permanent job to replace it.

Pros

Great people to work with, decent benifits and good work life balance.

Cons

Wish pay was a little higher and training was a little more in depth.

Hard work with good coworkers

The work was physically demanding but not difficult to figure out. Everyone there was super nice and helpful while I was training. Definitely recommend working here

Pros

good coworkers, free chips, easy work

Cons

you’ll get wet

Everything is your fault

Management is not organized which leads to many routing mistakes. Work load becomes overwhelming and everything that goes wrong is blamed on the driver.

Pros

Off on weekends

Cons

Terrible management

I enjoyed my time working as Credit and Collection analysts here. I had wonderful rapport with my manager , she was fantastic

I enjoyed as i used to love my work and had great manager. Had been given various challenges during my tenure that helped me grow my skills and develop myself.

Pros

Great Credit manager

Cons

Mgt should recognize talents and give them rise to retain

Company always making changes. Hard to figure out what they wanted.

Company always making changes at the leadership level. Because of this, job role also kept changing. They cut most of the sales force when Covid 19 pandemic hit the region.

Fast paced work enviroment with opportunity to grow

Fulfilling busy days delivering bottles and managing route while serving customer needs to the best of your ability. Management knows that a driver's first responsibility is to ensure that their product gets to the customers in a safe and timely manner. Busy and fast paced workplace due to the high volume of water being delivered. Frustrating if delivery info is incorrect but also chance to make some good friends and a great salary.

Management avoided yard repairs caused injuries

loading trucks of water crates, forklift driving slack managagement grunt work hard on body unhappy drivers best part consistant schedule and weekends off office staff good but poor time management Office staff used loads of personal time of computers Location manager unavailable no compensation for driving own vehicle for staff needs

Great boss Management listened corporate Environment large credit department 8 staff Culture was fun enjoyed going to work each day Most enjoyable part of the job was the people

Fun employees

The company culture is good. We are all close like a family, when the going gets tough we band together and support eachother. The management is good in my role.

I loved my job but.....

I was assured the job would go to a full time position when I was hired. 4 months later and my hours were cut with no chance of full time. Tried to get a part time job on top of this one to make up hours but Canadian Springs kept changing my hours at the last minute making me out to look like an unprofessional idiot to my new employer. Consequently I lost the part time job and began looking for a new full time position. I am a single income single parent and 24 hours a week with an erratic schedule does not pay the bills or accommodate for reliable childcare. Great job if you are semi retired and don’t need the income.

Pros

Worked independently, supervisors were at a location 2 hours away

Cons

Not enough hours, erratic schedule

Decent place to work

Was not there long enough to get assigned route so was filling in for holidays etc and no consistency in shifts. Little difficult to handle the pace required due to various routes from day to day

Unstable workplace

We never knew if we would close down or be sold. My first day of work, the then president called me to say welcome and feel free to fire whoever you want!!

Productive work

If you have not worked in a factory before than this may be a good place to get an introduction to factory work. Friendly staff and good money, meaningful work.

Good group of guys

I really enjoyed my time at Canadian springs. I started there with only my air breaks and left with a class 1 job well established to advance my career I will be forever grateful for my times there and what I learned

Pros

free workout

Cons

the free workout lol

Terrible place to work

This company is terrible to work for, The wages suck for the labor and hours you have to do, don’t know how this company won best managed company award either, they didn’t care about the drivers, route relief or the warehouse guys, all they care about is you delivering there products so they can get there bonuses at the end of the year.

Cons

A very good company to work in

A stable company. good health benefit/coverage. people are friendly. Nothing so complicated with regards to tasks here. Just mind your owns business and don't be so helpful, and putting your job in danger.

Pros

good health benefit coverage

Cons

Nothing to share about this one

You get what you put in

I've been with the company for many years and have seen a lot of people come and go. Very recently we had someone leave who didn't know the job half as much as he thought he did . As a driver I'm able to set my own hours and the pay is amazing . Yes it's hard work but like I said you get out what you put in. With an open mind and an openness to learn ( not assume you know everything) it would be a great place for anyone looking for a steady job

Pros

Flexible hours

Was a good summer job

We delivered 18l water bottles to super markets. I learned to make sure the order was right, did the invoice, got to interact with the customers. It was a good job.

complete lies and illegal truck loads

During the interview I was told that the salary is around 75k yearly and that they aim for 8 hour days. The truth came out as soon as I was hired. They get angry if you only work 8 hour days, they only pay 19 per hour and the management does not manage and never answers the phone when you need to get in touch. On top of the lies about the salary and work hours, it has become standard practice to overload the trucks well beyond the GVW and for the route drivers to speed to get the route done "on time".

Pros

You can break your back.

Cons

lies about wages. excessive work hours. illegal truck loads.

Nice people to work with

Nice people to work with, very good corporate culture, good work-life balance, but the salary is not at par with other companies, manpower turn over could be high.

Pros

Good work-life balance

Cons

low salary

Great way to earn money and have independance

Hours differentiated with every area that you worked. The people were generally down to earth and easy to work with. the work load itself is hard but nothing that can not be managed.

Pros

Laid back environment

Cons

Physically demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primo Water. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement