Primerica

Sales Representative28 reviews
Canada28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,147 reviews
financialfinancedebtrecruitfinanciallycommissionincomelicense

Very great people at my office. Culture is great and the leadership is everywhere.

The company has a rich culture where everyone is treated with respect despite your position at the company. Once you figure out the optimized way for you to work effectively, the pay is extremely good. There's lots of information about finance available so be open to learning more.

Pros

Acess to high value network

Cons

Lots of information

I work from home

Beast company to work with. I make my own schedule taking time off whenever I want. I work for my self but not by my self. Amazing team, very supportive 😊

Cons

I work as much as I want

Insights into Primerica

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Great place to work if your willing to work

Get to help families with short term and long term goals. Need to actually work to get paid. Commission based income with lots of potential and residual income.

Encouraging place to grow

The entire culture is focused on sales and recruiting. They provide a lot of training and coaching regarding finances, sales skills, self-development, people skills, wealth management and mindset, and goal setting.

Fantastic opportunity

I have been licensed with Primerica for nearly 3 years. I came here as a person on disability and living with MS having lost my career due to my disease they gave me an opportunity I didn’t even know I was looking for. My freedom of time for my health is remarkable, the income I make is enough to keep my family content. I came here as a referral for a RDSP client, now I get to go and help assist all the others I know and love. I get to assist all the other ill people I have met over my many years. Great people to work with, I love our office. We are always building people up, and working on self development. My security here is as certain as the work and effort I put in.

Pros

Fantastic people, what I put in, I get out

Cons

Sometimes the clients, lol

It was a learning experience

Its an alright company but it just wasn't for me. Before you get started you have to pay like $105 dollars to sign up and do a test. I've learned a lot about the insurance industry but the job satisfaction was less than stellar

Pros

Work your own hours

Cons

Sales based

Great company to be part of

Been in the insurance business for close to 20 years. Primerica had the best product lineup and a fantastic compensation program. It is all commission though but we have no.quotas and don't get kicked out of the business for having a bad month.

Very good training and on going education

I highly recommend you give this business a try. It isn't for everyone but the ones who see the value and want to do the work can have unlimited success.

Pros

you make your own hours and income

Cons

It is fairly simple but not easy

Compensation was fair

Toughest task was to establish trust between your client and you. There are many people in need of financial planning but asking others to put their money in your hand isn't something normal. It takes tremendous time to establish relationships and strong professional expertise is also the key.

Pros

get paid based on commission base, rather than fixed income

Cons

no fixed income at all

fast paced work enviroment

Good company if you are will to work hard and stay focused. customer services skills would have you to be able to excel. If you are organized and like sales this good be for you.

Pros

positive people

Cons

life insurance sales

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Primerica?

very laid back people but also hard working when takes need to get done

Primerica is great for those who are looking for a career where they cant really help people and educate them on how to make and save money in the long run.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

long licensing process

Excellent training and work environment

If your willing to learn and grow as an individual in a team environment then Primerica is the place for you ! A company that gives you all the resources to success you just have to put them into practice.

Good

Great learning environment. Easy to get started. Free weekly based lessons to help newcomers and veteran to improve on the necessary skills, both in work and in life.

Pros

friendly environment

Its an ok job to work in

Couldnt really say anything good about Primerica, for it is the same as the Network Inc., if you dont make any sales you dont get a salry, also the management are always giving people attitudes

Pros

Free Food

Cons

If you dont make sales, you dont get paid

Developed focused financial plans by providing sound financial advice based to each client’s unique circumstances

Typical Day: Making phone calls, setting appointments, visiting clients, and generating referrals What I Learned: A lot about life insurance and investments. I also learned many sales techniques and how to apply them. Managements was great from a corporate level and excellent from an individual or RVP level. Co-workers were always upbeat and positive. Hardest Part: Dealing with people Most Enjoyable: The payout and atmosphere

Pros

The generous payout on policies

Cons

100% commission

Sales Rep

it's not for introverts. its a self employment business where you have to find your own clients and convince them to buy your life insurance and mutual funds. depends who your senior/manager is, after one year I was not happy with the situation and chose to leave. job security is based on performance in sales and recruitment, not for an introverts. your best salary are mutual funds income buildup from clients over a long period of time. 2% monthly of total income from clients. to sustain yourself monthly you need total client monthly deposit of $100,000 = $2000/month; unless you're good at selling life insurance and recruitment. you make your own hours, just do a weekly team workshop

Pros

you can become your own boss

Cons

selling insurance

Sales

My task was to sell life insurance and recruit a sales force that would work under me. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along side other sale agents and learning from them.

Interesting concept, great people

This is an amazing environment to work and learn in. Everyone is incredibly supportive, and there is tons of room for growth. Very sales motivated.

productive workplace, and friendly environment

Enjoyed working here, co workers were very welcoming and the pay was great. You choose when you want to work and how hard you work determines your pay.

Pros

cooperative

Cons

less hours

Always Learning

By using financial calculator  Marketed financial products to middle income families  Provided client consultation on financing options and mortgage programs  Worked out complex scenarios using financial analytics and tools

Pros

financial managing

Cons

time consuming

My experience at Primerica

I enjoyed going to work because it was educational and fun. I acquired a Life Insurance sales license through this company & also learned a lot about the financial services industry. My coworkers were encouraging and great to work with. I found the most difficult part of the job was that it was more of a learning experience than a work one because of the commission only aspect. I enjoyed the learning and experience the job gave me and that i was able to obtain a life insurance license.

Pros

Great co workers, job perks

Cons

commission only, based on recruiting and clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement