Primerica

Financial Representative23 reviews
Canada23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,152 reviews
financialfinancedebtrecruitfinanciallycommissionincomelicense

In primerica everything is simple just go big

Primerica is the best insurance company in America and Canada - it helps people to be financially free and free their debts in a short period of time, primerica has a very good reputation in Canada where only in Quebec and Montreal there are more than 4000 thousand employees and I do not need high grades at first It is not necessary to have an academic level or university experience to join the institution, they teach you everything from A to Z

Best opportunity ever!

If you have self-discipline, this is the best opportunity for you to make unlimited income. It is a proven program of success, that as long as you consistently follow your coach’s step by step, you will succeed.

Pros

Unlimited income opportunity

Cons

No base salary

Insights into Primerica

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Great company to Learn and Earn

Overall company is good, however it's only meant for self motivated and go-getters. There is no limit to earning potential for right people. A person definitely learns a lot about managing personal finances

Very progressive and satisfactory company

A company to work for if you are ready to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. ...unlimited income potential if you are hard working...good work/ life balance...lots of incentives

Greatest Opportunity

You most definately get out what you put in. So glad that my husband and I joined the Primerica team our lives have never been the same since. 5 stars!!! Hardest part is getting in front of new people!!!

Pros

Freedom of time

Cons

Finding like minded indivuals

Fun and laid back work atmosphere

Fantastic working environment and great people. The culture at dell has always been customer focused. I have learned a great deal working here and continue to learn every day.

Pros

great working enviornment

Cons

rarely any team events

Amazing team work environment.

All representatives and leaders are there to help employees grow and succeed. The environment is always positive and constructive. Choosing your own hours and work load make it an ideal part time or full time job.

Worst company to work for

Culture is meh...you have to do things you're uncomfortable with when getting new people to come on board.I had to sacrifice a few friendships. I'm glad I don't work there anymore.

Pros

positive attitude

Cons

commission based salry

Fun and challenging place

I learned about how to manage and get information about finance, learned about how to be more secure and independent in the future. It is multicultural organization and welcome everyone to join the company. Hardest part of the job to get licensing and be very organized. Most enjoyable part is helping people to understand they own financial situation, manage it, take a control it and become dead free ASAP.

Great place

This has been the best experience I've had a a work place ever. The co workers and management are off the charts and i couldn't ask for a better opportunity

not for everyone

This is a pyramid, if your comfortable making money off of others while they do the work you can do this. It takes a lot of convincing to get people interested in the services and also to find people to work for you.

Pros

you make your own hours

Cons

not making much money unless you recruit

Uplifting, empowering place to grow a business for yourself.

Typical day at work is far from typical, this is a place where you can build a business to call your own, You make calls to new and friendly people, schedule appointments to sit in with them and show them some basic concepts of finance. If they are happy with what they have seen and allow it, you work these concepts into their situation to see if it helps them achieve their goals. The company mission is to help people become properly protected in their income, debt free and financially independent. They are not a sales force but rather a coaching service, with a no-pressure approach to helping people make better sense of their financial situation. You never stop learning as this industry makes constant changes. I have learned how to work with people one on one and apply strategies to put them in their best possible position. You're also constantly working on self improvement, how to be a better person at home, in life, in relationships, in business, and self improvement is constantly encouraged. This is the best place to be if you ever want some experience in business ownership. The management isn't the typical management, this is a team environment. It's incredibly supportive and always looking to help each other succeed and reach their highest potential. Training is extremely comprehensive and goes at your own pace. Seeing the team everyday is always joyous, we have so much fun working together, brainstorming ways to get much needed information out to the community, helping each other out, telling stories and sharing ideas. There has never been a more friendly and -

Pros

This is a business you can grow for yourself, and make a very lucrative income.

Cons

Can be difficult in the initial stages getting the business going.

This job required too much time to get to a position where you start earning money. Your are able to work as little or as many hours as you want but it takes a long time and a lot of job shadowing to be able to earn money. I provided a lot of clients for the lady I worked for but never made any money

Pros

job freedom

Cons

commision pay

The Best Business Opportunity

Everyone should have a Primerica experience, it changes your mindset about life, it gives you a positive experience towards your goals and dreams. The work environment is very energic and positive. Rewards for work done is guaranteed. It prepares you for hardwork and exemplify the reward is endless. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide someone with information that will change their live for ever. The hardest part getting persons to believe it is possible to achieve so much.

Pros

it is the opportunity to become a business owner and an investor.

Cons

Recruiting to build your business is a must

Great

Like the continuing learning. Co-Workers are enjoyable both to work with and hang out with. Enjoy helping clients set up goals for financial future. Enjoy setting my own hours.

Excellent Financial company

One of the Greatest Financial Distributor Company in North America. Excellent Products and Services. Excellent Incentive Trips for Achievers.

To work as a part of a team where I can apply my acquired knowledge and abilities and contribute to the company's ongoing success.

A typical day at work = Encouraging, meeting people, helping people in their Finances. What you learned = Think positively, to be assertive, not to give up Management = Time management and to be up to date with all work Co-workers = Encouraging, upgrading, training, helping, caring, friendly Hardest part of the job = To get clients Most enjoyable = Meeting people and learning new things

Pros

Good coaching

Cons

To get clients

Work as a financial representative.

Educating families on how to become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Thoroughly assessing client’s needs and providing appropriate solutions. Conducting phone calls, setting appointments with existing and potential clients and applicants in a professional manner. Following up with clients and ensuring their needs are met

Pros

Extremely rewarding

Muti-level Marketing Opportunity

Professional licensing required and very professional services offered to customers. Life Insurance and Mutual funs offered as well as debt reduction services to customers.

From humble Beginnings

this was probably the hardest and most rewarding job/career I probably will have and it was my honor to represent that company.

Pros

everything was awesome.

Cons

commission

Unbelievable business !

The office environment is unbelievable and there is alot of growth and opprotunities for advancement. I am part-time right now but transitioning into a full-time career, so I am looking for something on the side to keep me busy. I love the people I work with and the managers. The best part of the job is helping people get out of debt and retire financially independent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement