Primerica

Primerica Employee Reviews

I understand why a lot of people get frustrated and quit early on then complain on social media saying "its a scam" because they like to blame others rather than themselves but if they actually practiced rehearsed every day and studied relentlessly they could see results. People who do well in Primerica are coachable, credible and self motivated. Coachable- you need to learn and be able to listen and learn instead of thinking you know everything Credible- if you struggled in primerica and been on a lot of appointments its probably cause you don't have good credibility with the people you see. That can't be taught. Credibility is earned through your actions over the years. Self motivated- this isn't a normal 9-5 job, if you want to make money and help people it takes a lot more hours to work it. your self employed and need to work your business hard to get it going at first. It takes time to make some real money but once you understand it clearly its amazing. I started 2015 and my first 6 months made only 6k, most people would've quit but I kept going and got into it harder and the next 12 months made over 112k. I think most people would've quit and said it doesn't work or blame someone other than themselves. It required dedication, HARD work, and some uncomfortable learning moments to get this going. That being said its so worth it. This is not a job, its a life long career that you can pass to your kids.
Pyramid company! Scammers! I got the job very fast . But they did not tell me that they were a pyramid company. They left out a lot of information about the position. So I told them I am not interested . DO NOT WORK for them! They will hire you and leave you at the bottom
Pros
They will hire you
Cons
Scammers
This is not just your average workplace environment, this is a place to strive for success while helping anyone that could benefit. Home is Always Cozy.However, just like a work place this too can get just as hectic! Dishes needing to be done, Best friend needs to be walked, children need to be raised to the best of your ability all in the while of keeping up to date with the amazing cleaning that needs to be done on the daily.This is not your average jump on commute and limit our time use. This is a front load business that i would encourage anyone to get into if you can balance your time!I can just say thank you for your time.
Pros
Work from home, Self study or group, mentoring, Webinars and constant updates
Cons
Discipline, prospecting, attention to detail
As stated in one of the other responses...they only want the people you know. After that you are on your own. Don't waste your time, it's a scam, pyramid sales 101
Cons
If you have self-discipline, this is the best opportunity for you to make unlimited income. It is a proven program of success, that as long as you consistently follow your coach’s step by step, you will succeed.
Pros
Unlimited income opportunity
Cons
No base salary
Expérience unique en terme d’évolution de carrière et de fonctionnement de l’organisation. Prône le succès basé sur l’autonomie, les défis et challenges .
Pros
Beaucoup de formation
Cons
Difficultés du marché
Great culture; great symbiotic relationship with the external sales force; fulfilling multiple roles at the same time; limited room for advancement depending on the department you are in; paid below industry standard; lack of leadership/information from senior management (one individual in particular).
Pros
Company culture; opportunity to learn many roles.
Cons
Poor senior leadership (one individual); paid below industry standard.
The Best Opportunity and Education I've ever been blessed to be part of No income ceiling- the more You put in the better off You are We help average income people and give them a chance to be financially independent There are The Most Self-Made Millionaires in Primerica than any other company. We educate people on How Money Works- helping
Pros
You get what You put in
Cons
You get what You put in
Meaningful and productive career, focused on personal growth with an excellent compensation package. Make your own schedule,subsidized education. Poses transferable licenses.
Pros
Freedom of time, well compensated.
Cons
long hours, weekends and evenings.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Primerica?
C'est un employeur qui permet de nous sortir de notre zone de confort. Pour un entrepreneur qui veut développer son entreprise il n'y a pas de limite.
Pros
Formation excellente
Cons
Développer son réseau est pas évident
i was only a in training but they wanted me to pay of all the training and eveything to do with the job, the job also required going into peoples homes and i was not comfortable with that.
My RVP , now NSD was great... My RVP now is good as well They are very supportive My hardest part is doing cold market recruiting .... too shy to do it.. I like this company as they don’t require a quota.... and I hope it will remain like that as I have my day job I am keeping my Primerica license for a future job after I retire, hopefully in three years
Fast paced competitive environment. Provides room for growth. people are helpful and team oriented. I really liked working there. Management is good and provide additional support if needed.
Overall company is good, however it's only meant for self motivated and go-getters. There is no limit to earning potential for right people. A person definitely learns a lot about managing personal finances
If you want to start a part time business from your home working with your computer and unlimited income potential this is the place for you. You get tax write offs for being self employed, growth as a person, and great support and training from management. You really don't have to know anything because they have an apprenticeship type program where the managers teach you step by step. Make sure you pick a manager who is proactive and building their business because this will be a key to your growth. Don't expect to get rich quick but take time to learn the financial concepts and how to treat people and you will find success.
If you’re willing to surrender your entire contact list and then proceed to cold call for any actual business then this may be for you. Be ready to invest countless hours for zero return unless you actually sell something. If that’s not enough, try leaving only to find out you owe the company money because a client of yours cancelled services with them. Stay away. Sheep only need apply!
You will not get a fixed salary at Primerica but despite everything you might have heard, it pays insanely more than anything else you might want to sell. Because it's in one of the 3 areas where people get rich: Finances, Stock exchange and real estate. If you're not a stock exchange genius or don't have the necessary funds for real estates, consider insurance and savings : this company will cover most of your costs to be legal, licenced and welll trained. If you trust yourself and you're willing to work hard, you'll be succesful. Expect something like an average of 1500$ for 30 hours of work. This is lower than what I was making. I left because of a divorce wich made me lose my team. Please note that you might want to study the team you are planning to tie yourself with. It is way more important than anything else related to your success. Find a winning team (every result is shared and transparent from sales to paycheck). You will get stuck for life if you find a loosing team or a bad leadership. It can ruin everything or at least make your life quite harder for no good reasons.
- the team at Primerica was very accommodating and helped with LLPQ exams - In order to have revenue, you needed to make sales or sell insurance or investments to clients
Primerica allows someone to start working for themselves and not for an employer. Start building your business for you family and your legacy! You will have mentors and teachers every step of the way to grow and build your business. Taking someone with no experience in finances and change there life is absolutely incredible!
I have learned a lot of self development which is the key to this kind of business. You have to be self motivated and learn a lot from people. Learning about clients present situations will give you a better idea of the kind of product to sell the. We educate people in terms of insurance and finance.
I've truly enjoyed everything that Primerica offers from start to finish, the best thing is going to sleep at night knowing that the products and services I offer people are designed to truly help them.
Pros
Make your own hours, set your own schedule.
Cons
You can't always convince people that your trying to do right by them.
  1. Employee reviews