Primerica
Happiness score is 75 out of 100

Primerica Employee Reviews

Canada328 reviews

Found 328 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,134 reviews

Excellent people to learn from

Loved working with the Regional Vice President, learned so much from him and enjoyed the team atmosphere. Very positive and stress free environment, learning at your own pace.

Very great people at my office. Culture is great and the leadership is everywhere.

The company has a rich culture where everyone is treated with respect despite your position at the company. Once you figure out the optimized way for you to work effectively, the pay is extremely good. There's lots of information about finance available so be open to learning more.

Pros

Acess to high value network

Cons

Lots of information

Insights into Primerica

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Great team environment

Tons of training and development to be had there. Fantastic team environment where people want to win together and grow as leaders. Regular training events.

Ownership and freedom

Primerica is an unbelievable company! You not only have an opportunity to work in financial services but you have an opportunity to own your own brokerage and promote other branch managers all the while you are increasing your income! We are the largest financial services company in North America with over 120,000 representatives ! We have the most 6 figure income earners in our company and now the most 7 digit earners

Awesome Company

Amazing company to work for that is focused on personal growth, family and always what is best for the customer. Lots of opportunities for advancement, bonuses and trips to win.

Pros

flexible schedule, work of tremendous worth, meet lots of amazing people, and change the direction of some people's lives.

Cons

commission-which is great if you are ok with the opportunity that provides, not if you're looking for the stability of a regular paycheck

The Best Company to Work with!

It is the best and credible company to work with. They have your best interest in heart and mind. Always do the right things for client, employees, and agents! Very strong leadership and support system. Unlimited opportunity for you to grow and be successful!

Pros

No cap commissions, Ownership, Trip Incentives, Flexible Hours, Free Trainings

Cons

Prospecting, Cold Calls

My position is district Leader at Primerica and I like to continue Primerica because it a good company

A typical day work will be to do approaches for a clients and recruits, I have learned so many things giving presentations with the new recruits and give them a training. work place culture once a week we gather and exchange a knowledge about how money works for families. The hardest part of the job to convince someone to the company. The most enjoyable time to go trips and go to the big conventions that the well trained speakers give the company staff a strong presentations.

Pros

we had free lunches every week once when we gathered.

Cons

Yes we have a short breaks.

you get what you work for

you income is based on your sales, you get what you work for.you need to make enough sales yourself and recruit new sales people to get a good income.

Great company to work for if you are ambitious and business minded

You can build and own your own company here by doing what's right and helping people with their finances. Great compensation and truly life-changing.

Not all that

Been there for 2 years, the try to work well with employers. The work is more than the compensation and want you to work hard with little system development. Responsibilities of this department for one person can be for 5 to 6 people in other companiesLack of modern system and development, alot of their system are old. Company needs to invest in I.T to work in system development to help its employees worklife to be better and hire more people to do the job.The people are good to work with and very polite.

Education that changed my life and finances

Signed up to manage my familes money. Now manage several friends accounts and recieving more through referrals. Great way to recieve passive income. Something for everyone in this company.

Fun place to work

Getting licensed in the financial services industry and helping families change their financial future is a very fulfilling and rewarding form of employment.

Pros

Work from home and for yourself

Cons

Commission based only

I loved being apart of it and the work gave help and insight to people, so they could make the best decisions

The work was very personally rewarding and fulfilling. It is a self employment opportunity, so the stress is there to succeed. The education and training is great.

Pros

Great people, truly help people, well trained, you make a difference

Cons

Being self employed is not for everybody, 100% commission based

In primerica everything is simple just go big

Primerica is the best insurance company in America and Canada - it helps people to be financially free and free their debts in a short period of time, primerica has a very good reputation in Canada where only in Quebec and Montreal there are more than 4000 thousand employees and I do not need high grades at first It is not necessary to have an academic level or university experience to join the institution, they teach you everything from A to Z

Financial Knowledge

Working with Primerica allows me to gain incredible financial knowledge and skills to help people become financially independent snd debt free. It also allows me to change my own financial future.

Pros

Free trips, Bonuses, Great friendship

Cons

You have to be willing to work hard

Wonderful Group to work with

Working at Primerica is like belonging to a huge extended family. The company has a clear vision and goals to achieve that respect core values. In this day and age it is a rarity to find a company with such a strong moral compass. I would recommend working for Primerica if you enjoy helping and doing meaningful work.

Pros

Paid travel and lovely accommodations for trainings.

Cons

Not enough working hours for a full time position.

Cold calling and referrals are needed.

Cold calling and referrals are vital. Commission sales, Licensing is required. Exams are provincial mandated. Set your own hours, highly competitive,.

Friendly respectful and energized people to work with

I am not able to devote enough time to this job due to other commitments. I know I would do great if I put in more efforts. The best part of this job is that you can work and grow at your own pace.

emphases on recruiting, recruiting, recruiting!

all they wanted was your warm market; field training was with your warm market; high-pressure cold calling and 'Financial Wellness workshops' only other option. company does not give leads. emphases on recruiting, recruiting, recruiting! Training only as good as your 'up-line' can teach.

Work Work

Working all the time to get clients and new recruits. Group mentality. Start at the bottom based on a realtor model/multilevel model. Commission only based pay. You get very little pay up to 2 years and not even comparable to minimum wage.

Pros

work your own hours unlimited potential

Cons

work constantly with minimal reward

Amazing company period. We have an amazing mission statement and the company focuses on making sure the clients are #1 The symbol of primerica. Which is the 3 circles Means. The clients the sales force and the head office are all inter-connected

Pros

Too many to list

Cons

You gotta be willing to work hard for 3-5 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement