Primerica logo
Primerica

Primerica Employee Reviews

Found 313 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,021 reviews

Friendly respectful and energized people to work with

I am not able to devote enough time to this job due to other commitments. I know I would do great if I put in more efforts. The best part of this job is that you can work and grow at your own pace.

emphases on recruiting, recruiting, recruiting!

all they wanted was your warm market; field training was with your warm market; high-pressure cold calling and 'Financial Wellness workshops' only other option. company does not give leads. emphases on recruiting, recruiting, recruiting! Training only as good as your 'up-line' can teach.

Work Work

Working all the time to get clients and new recruits. Group mentality. Start at the bottom based on a realtor model/multilevel model. Commission only based pay. You get very little pay up to 2 years and not even comparable to minimum wage.

Pros

work your own hours unlimited potential

Cons

work constantly with minimal reward

Amazing company period. We have an amazing mission statement and the company focuses on making sure the clients are #1 The symbol of primerica. Which is the 3 circles Means. The clients the sales force and the head office are all inter-connected

Pros

Too many to list

Cons

You gotta be willing to work hard for 3-5 years

Plus que satisfait

Entreprise aux valeurs profondes et ayant un but louable.

Money management

Learned to effectively manage my finances and also to help friends and family to do the same. Taught people the importance of having life insurance in place to ensure their family are taken care of in the event the individual were to pass away.

Pros

Enthusiastic, supportive environment

Cons

No clients, no money.

Great Company with good integrity for their clients and representatives

I have been working in Primerica for the last 16 years and over the years Primerica always does what's right for their clients and representatives. If you are looking for a great place to work part-time or a career change no needed to look elsewhere. you will get paid what you worth in Primerica!

Pros

Positive environment no politics!

Cons

you will have to work hard

I work from home

Beast company to work with. I make my own schedule taking time off whenever I want. I work for my self but not by my self. Amazing team, very supportive 😊

Cons

I work as much as I want

Family time

This company is great , very flexible with work and family balance. Primerica is very diverse and culturally, oriented. There’s always room for improvement and make more money.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Set your own goals

Tough to get it going but worth it

I understand why a lot of people get frustrated and quit early on then complain on social media saying "its a scam" because they like to blame others rather than themselves but if they actually practiced rehearsed every day and studied relentlessly they could see results. People who do well in Primerica are coachable, credible and self motivated. Coachable- you need to learn and be able to listen and learn instead of thinking you know everything Credible- if you struggled in primerica and been on a lot of appointments its probably cause you don't have good credibility with the people you see. That can't be taught. Credibility is earned through your actions over the years. Self motivated- this isn't a normal 9-5 job, if you want to make money and help people it takes a lot more hours to work it. your self employed and need to work your business hard to get it going at first. It takes time to make some real money but once you understand it clearly its amazing. I started 2015 and my first 6 months made only 6k, most people would've quit but I kept going and got into it harder and the next 12 months made over 112k. I think most people would've quit and said it doesn't work or blame someone other than themselves. It required dedication, HARD work, and some uncomfortable learning moments to get this going. That being said its so worth it. This is not a job, its a life long career that you can pass to your kids.

This is a company that uses its time in demonstrating the need for the services they offer!!

This is not just your average workplace environment, this is a place to strive for success while helping anyone that could benefit. Home is Always Cozy.However, just like a work place this too can get just as hectic! Dishes needing to be done, Best friend needs to be walked, children need to be raised to the best of your ability all in the while of keeping up to date with the amazing cleaning that needs to be done on the daily.This is not your average jump on commute and limit our time use. This is a front load business that i would encourage anyone to get into if you can balance your time!I can just say thank you for your time.

Pros

Work from home, Self study or group, mentoring, Webinars and constant updates

Cons

Discipline, prospecting, attention to detail

Best opportunity ever!

If you have self-discipline, this is the best opportunity for you to make unlimited income. It is a proven program of success, that as long as you consistently follow your coach’s step by step, you will succeed.

Pros

Unlimited income opportunity

Cons

No base salary

Compétitivité

Expérience unique en terme d’évolution de carrière et de fonctionnement de l’organisation. Prône le succès basé sur l’autonomie, les défis et challenges .

Pros

Beaucoup de formation

Cons

Difficultés du marché

Primerica Canada Head Office Positions

Great culture; great symbiotic relationship with the external sales force; fulfilling multiple roles at the same time; limited room for advancement depending on the department you are in; paid below industry standard; lack of leadership/information from senior management (one individual in particular).

Pros

Company culture; opportunity to learn many roles.

Cons

Poor senior leadership (one individual); paid below industry standard.

The Best Opportunity in the World- You get out of it- what You choose to Put into It

The Best Opportunity and Education I've ever been blessed to be part of No income ceiling- the more You put in the better off You are We help average income people and give them a chance to be financially independent There are The Most Self-Made Millionaires in Primerica than any other company. We educate people on How Money Works- helping

Pros

You get what You put in

Cons

You get what You put in

Fun and energetic

Meaningful and productive career, focused on personal growth with an excellent compensation package. Make your own schedule,subsidized education. Poses transferable licenses.

Pros

Freedom of time, well compensated.

Cons

long hours, weekends and evenings.

environnement de travail très entrepreneurial et dynamique - exige de nombreuses heures pour développer sa business

C'est un employeur qui permet de nous sortir de notre zone de confort. Pour un entrepreneur qui veut développer son entreprise il n'y a pas de limite.

Pros

Formation excellente

Cons

Développer son réseau est pas évident

Not my cup of tea

i was only a in training but they wanted me to pay of all the training and eveything to do with the job, the job also required going into peoples homes and i was not comfortable with that.

It’s commission... work harder, get paid more

My RVP , now NSD was great... My RVP now is good as well They are very supportive My hardest part is doing cold market recruiting .... too shy to do it.. I like this company as they don’t require a quota.... and I hope it will remain like that as I have my day job I am keeping my Primerica license for a future job after I retire, hopefully in three years

Fast paced

Fast paced competitive environment. Provides room for growth. people are helpful and team oriented. I really liked working there. Management is good and provide additional support if needed.

Great company to Learn and Earn

Overall company is good, however it's only meant for self motivated and go-getters. There is no limit to earning potential for right people. A person definitely learns a lot about managing personal finances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2