Primerica
Coronavirus update
Information from Primerica:

Primerica Employee Reviews

Canada289 reviews
You basically are your own boss
You will not get a fixed salary at Primerica but despite everything you might have heard, it pays insanely more than anything else you might want to sell.

Because it's in one of the 3 areas where people get rich: Finances, Stock exchange and real estate. If you're not a stock exchange genius or don't have the necessary funds for real estates, consider insurance and savings : this company will cover most of your costs to be legal, licenced and welll trained.

If you trust yourself and you're willing to work hard, you'll be succesful. Expect something like an average of 1500$ for 30 hours of work. This is lower than what I was making.

I left because of a divorce wich made me lose my team.

Please note that you might want to study the team you are planning to tie yourself with. It is way more important than anything else related to your success. Find a winning team (every result is shared and transparent from sales to paycheck). You will get stuck for life if you find a loosing team or a bad leadership. It can ruin everything or at least make your life quite harder for no good reasons.
Pyramid
If you’re willing to surrender your entire contact list and then proceed to cold call for any actual business then this may be for you. Be ready to invest countless hours for zero return unless you actually sell something. If that’s not enough, try leaving only to find out you owe the company money because a client of yours cancelled services with them. Stay away. Sheep only need apply!
Friendly environment
- the team at Primerica was very accommodating and helped with LLPQ exams
- In order to have revenue, you needed to make sales or sell insurance or investments to clients
Employee to Business Owner
Primerica allows someone to start working for themselves and not for an employer.
Start building your business for you family and your legacy! You will have mentors and teachers every step of the way to grow and build your business.

Taking someone with no experience in finances and change there life is absolutely incredible!
Fun workplace and meet and talk to people
I have learned a lot of self development which is the key to this kind of business. You have to be self motivated and learn a lot from people.
Learning about clients present situations will give you a better idea of the kind of product to sell the.

We educate people in terms of insurance and finance.
It's a great place with a lot of great people.
I've truly enjoyed everything that Primerica offers from start to finish, the best thing is going to sleep at night knowing that the products and services I offer people are designed to truly help them.
Pros
Make your own hours, set your own schedule.
Cons
You can't always convince people that your trying to do right by them.
Comission and team work
A typical day at work woul be to answer the phone, making an update with the clients about the upcoming appointments. Complete client files. Update with the homeoffice about the clients products. Set some appointments for interviews. Prepare the files that are going to have to be files by the client. Finished the work at the office or at home and plan the next day.
Warm and Friendly Environment
There is always something new to learn everyday.
It is multicultural environment and everyone welcome to join the company.

Most enjoyable part is helping people to understand there own financial situation, manage it, take control of it.

I learned a lot in a short time how to manage and get information about finance. Life change experience.

As an independent representative I control my time and find my own clients. If you work hard and goes to all the training they provided you will make lots of money. Its lot of time and effort to start and will payoff your time.
positive environment
you can do well if you work and learn fast and enjoy sales/educating clients. It does require a lot of people patience
I learned a lot and am still a client myself but not the type of work for me
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Environnement de travail productif et agréable.
Bonne implication de la direction
With collaborative collegues in a warm and friendly environment, i got to learn new things. Even the uplines teach, encourage and help a lot. Everyone respect each other and make you realise that you can turn your weekness into strength. Also, there is always something new to learn everyday.
Fun to workplace
As an independent representative I control my time and find my own clients. Compensation is skies the limit. If you work hard and goes to all the training they provided you will make lots of money.
Great company that puts it's customers needs first
In the positions I held I had a lot of autonomy. The opportunity to learn was available to those who took the initiative. the hardest part of the job was coming up with new ways to meet budget with limited resources. The most enjoyable part of the job was the positive environment.
.good company to work for
Great company to learn sales from. I've been part time supplement ing my income for a few years now and it has been very beneficial to me and I have learned incredible sales techniques during my time in Primerica.
Relatively Easy work as a Custodian
While there are numerous offices within the complex, they are relatively small in size so they are not too difficult to clean. My job entails me vacuuming, washroom cleaning, and trash collecting. Overall, the work is fairly easy to get finished, and I don't feel overwhelmed.
Productive and Motivating Environment
Great environment to learn about finances and building a business. Everyone is very helpful and motivating. It is a team environment and you are encouraged to work hard.
Excellent opportunity
Life changing experience - You are your own Boss - Meet up with your clients at your choice of location on your own time - and yet has the potential to make as much or more income than your present career - Helps a great deal with self improvement and makes you a better person - Help right the financial industry wrongs being done to middle and lower income families and be part of a great crusade
Helping people
It's great being able to help someone by educating them on the simple concepts of finances. It is a bit tough to get motivated though when you constantly get no's as an answer.
best business ever!
help people every day get better value for their money and build your own business. it is the best opportunity if you want to get serious about working hard to help others!
environnement super
Meilleur compagnie a vie, belle ambiance. surpassement de soi
Absolutely amazing company
At Primerica I've experienced the chance to grow as a person while getting hands on training and mentorship to make the most of my life. I also get training on how to handle finances, deal with people, and many other skills everyone needs but most are never taught. The pay is directly related to my effort and the company doesn't put a lid on how much I can make. I manage my own schedule.