Pride Marine Group Employee Reviews

entertaining fast paced work environment
Gas Dock Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  pride of lake rosseau21 February 2019
really enjoyed this job because it allowed me to enter a niche market where i obtained the knowledge to characterize and influence how to fill up to 150 characters.
Long hours but good advancement
Sales Professional (all brands) (Former Employee) –  Bracebridge, ON4 December 2018
They require complete commitment and long hours but the company grows quickly. Room for advancement for those that make it and perform well at their job.
Pros
Room for Advancement
Coworkers are Wonderful, Every thing else not so much
Boat Detailer (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON27 November 2018
A typical day at Pride Marine in Orillia started at 630am where I would clean all the offices and the bathrooms, then at 8am when everyone else came in we would have our "safety meeting" then from there I would plan the boats I had to clean that day which usually went out the next day (they would only ever give you a day in advance to clean them) I would clean anywhere from 5-15 boats a day, with little to know help. most days I went home around 630pm, working every Saturday is a must and during the months of may, june, September and November you are required to work 7days a week. the Detailers do not get benefits either, they are considered seasonal workers even though at the Orillia location you work all year round.
you give your all to this company and they just take and take until you have nothing left.
Pros
pizza parties
Cons
long hours, pulling your hair out
Great Place to work, with unique experiences
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bracebridge, ON13 July 2017
When your office space is on the water, how can you not be happy?! Pride Marine Group has great managers with tons of knowledge that they are happy to impart on you, friendly co-workers, and some pretty awesome boats to look at every day.
Dealing with Customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bracebridge, ON23 November 2015
An extremely busy place to work, fast paced. I love working and dealing with people and helping to resolve issues. The people I work with are great. The most difficult part of the job is being able to multi task.
Pros
Great People and Customers
Cons
Very Long hours during Summer Months
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bracebridge, ON18 November 2015
Love working with the staff and customers. My boss is great and would do anything for his staff. Very political and the company is getting very large
The has employee barbecues during the summer
Service writer, technician, parts department (Former Employee) –  Bracebridge, Ont25 September 2012
The co-workers 90% of them are great to work with, you can joke around with each other, during breaks and lunch. When it comes too work, most co-workers will help each other if they need help.
Pros
employee barbecues, co workers
Cons
most of the full time employees are seasonal.