PriceSmart Foods

PriceSmart Foods Employee Reviews for Deli Associate

Deli Associate2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
lack of advancement for my experience in on site sushi bar and ethnic deli program.

learn to work as a group, very goof benefits.

hourly paid job, proceeded a salary and best suit my experience
Pros
good benefit
Cons
lack of advancement
I learned new things everyday
The hardest part of the job was dealing with undesirable people but your learn to make it work and being on call when I wasnt on call.

A typical day at work was always fast paced

The most enjoyable part of the job was the other Team Players and every now and then you got a great Supervisor and I find in any job if the Supervisor and or the Management is Good, Your Job is Good!

My favorite Part of Price Smart was working in the Deli and I had a Great Supervisor which always made my days go by great.

The only reason why I had to leave this job was because when they got a new manager for the store, he wasnt very nice ( He also didnt last long ) and at that time I had 2 kids in school and a toddler and I was always being called in and some of the hrs they want me for were un-reasonble. I started with great day shifts and when the new management came in, everyones hrs and days changed and it was hard on all of us and now its back to Save On Foods. All in All it was a Great Place to work till the Store went from SaveOnFoods to PriceSmartFoods, after that it all went South.
Pros
Great Hrs
Cons
Always being called in
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PriceSmart Foods. Our community is ready to answer.
PriceSmart Foods Reviews by Location