Prica Global Enterprises Inc. logo
Prica Global Enterprises Inc.

Prica Global Enterprises Inc. Management reviews

Clear

Fun environment

Fun environment, but long travel, I report the controller and I enjoyed working in this company. Management was g good specially the controller, thumbs up.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Far

Don't waste your time and efforts for baised organization!

This is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. They hired me within 5 days in middle of growing season as Horticulture Technician and expected me to know their growing pattern and daignose their fruit tress right away. There was only one other member in team, who can hardly speaks any English and expected you to understand his Serbian or his hand expressions. No contact with management, President calls and yells at people for no reason and he don't talk with you if you don't speak Serbian!

Pros

No prob to work for Prica orchard

Cons

Everything. Don't waste your time unless you know the owner personally or know Serbian.

Pay and benefits are good but that's it.

Avoidance of this outfit is your best choice. Unbridled nepotism and reverse racism. My contract said maintenance technician but they really want hotel concierge and security guards.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Avoid!

Where to begin. - Long work weeks. 60 plus hours is frequent. - Stressful doesn't begin to explain the work environment. - The owner is constantly yelling at people. HR is just a joke. So don't expect them to help you. - Management has no clue on how to treat people. - They do pay well. That is the only way that they can keep people there. - Speaking Serbian helps. As the senior management will constantly have conversations in Serbian about the project. Right in front of people. And they expect people to understand what they just said. - After I left this office. I honestly felt that I had PTSD.

Benefits

Good Benefit plans Health and safety Management Work ethic Pros: Positive environment, Team oriented Cons: Long Working hours, Workload, Short deadlines

Horrible Company to work for

My recommendation would be to fire the VP of Property Management. He's the major issue in this company and the posting for a property manager in this company is at least 5-6 times a year. He's the issue. Why would these property managers leave? Stop looking for property managers and look within your internal department-the VP has to go. I would never recommend working for this company, ever.

Fun Workplace

Fun workplace Located in a university town therefore able to meet new people everyday Turnover rates of employees is high Room for growth within the company

Great Place To Work

Lots of opportunity to learn new skills, great place to try different things and learn what you like in a career and don't like. The management there is really good, the VP and dept managers I worked with really challenge you but appreciate your hard work and they give lots of support. They have great benefits.

Pros

Oppourtunities, great social events, great management.

Cons

Even when you are home you are never really away from work

Great Work Place

Prica Global Enterprises is a fantastic firm with exceptional employee benefits. This company takes care of their employees and knows how to help their employees progress in a direction conducive to their own desires. They have lots of opportunities and are willing to expose people to the real world experiences. The CEO and VP work closely with all employees and even go so far as to work in deck when the times get overwhelming.

Pros

Great work dynamic and room for expansion

Cons

Work will follow you home at times.

Jobs at Prica Global Enterprises Inc.