Prica Global Enterprises Inc. logo
Prica Global Enterprises Inc.

Prica Global Enterprises Inc. Employee Reviews

I like working here

I have fun here, its always exciting and I get opportunities to learn and stretch. I go to conferences and professional development is paid for. Flexible work hours.

Pros

lunch and learns, employee events

Cons

high expectations

Don't waste your time and efforts for baised organization!

This is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. They hired me within 5 days in middle of growing season as Horticulture Technician and expected me to know their growing pattern and daignose their fruit tress right away. There was only one other member in team, who can hardly speaks any English and expected you to understand his Serbian or his hand expressions. No contact with management, President calls and yells at people for no reason and he don't talk with you if you don't speak Serbian!

Pros

No prob to work for Prica orchard

Cons

Everything. Don't waste your time unless you know the owner personally or know Serbian.

Productive Workplace

Great place to work. It was a productive work environment. I typical day at work included answering phone calls and finding living accommodations for prospective tenants

Pay and benefits are good but that's it.

Avoidance of this outfit is your best choice. Unbridled nepotism and reverse racism. My contract said maintenance technician but they really want hotel concierge and security guards.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Not worth it

Family business. There is no room for growth. Everything is dependent upon how much the family likes you versus the work you do. They are slow to pay out commissions and will fire or lay you off so they don't have to pay bonuses.

Avoid!

Where to begin. - Long work weeks. 60 plus hours is frequent. - Stressful doesn't begin to explain the work environment. - The owner is constantly yelling at people. HR is just a joke. So don't expect them to help you. - Management has no clue on how to treat people. - They do pay well. That is the only way that they can keep people there. - Speaking Serbian helps. As the senior management will constantly have conversations in Serbian about the project. Right in front of people. And they expect people to understand what they just said. - After I left this office. I honestly felt that I had PTSD.

Benefits

Good Benefit plans Health and safety Management Work ethic Pros: Positive environment, Team oriented Cons: Long Working hours, Workload, Short deadlines

Fun environment

Fun environment, but long travel, I report the controller and I enjoyed working in this company. Management was g good specially the controller, thumbs up.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Far

Horrible Company to work for

My recommendation would be to fire the VP of Property Management. He's the major issue in this company and the posting for a property manager in this company is at least 5-6 times a year. He's the issue. Why would these property managers leave? Stop looking for property managers and look within your internal department-the VP has to go. I would never recommend working for this company, ever.

Extremely heavy workload. Owners are very nice

Depending on your position, it is a very overwhelming atmosphere. The owners are extremely nice and great to work with, however the workload is extremely high for one person. The endless last minute back to back meetings leave you no time to complete your tasks therefore you are working late hours or weekends to keep up, which doesn't seem to get you any further ahead. You can expect calls coming in on your down time, at all hours of the day and night. You can also expect long work days (12 - 14 hours), with new projects given to you on a regular basis that are always urgent. This is not a 9-5 job. There is no communication between offices (head office aside) with some Managers not communicating at all with their co-managers about projects or procedures they should be involved in. There is definitely an "every man for himself" sort of feel among Managers.

Pros

Salary, Owners are very involved/responsive and kind

Cons

Long hours, heavy workload, Communication, Tied to your phone

Jobs at Prica Global Enterprises Inc.

See more jobs

Fun Workplace

Fun workplace Located in a university town therefore able to meet new people everyday Turnover rates of employees is high Room for growth within the company

Great Place To Work

Lots of opportunity to learn new skills, great place to try different things and learn what you like in a career and don't like. The management there is really good, the VP and dept managers I worked with really challenge you but appreciate your hard work and they give lots of support. They have great benefits.

Pros

Oppourtunities, great social events, great management.

Cons

Even when you are home you are never really away from work

Great Work Place

Prica Global Enterprises is a fantastic firm with exceptional employee benefits. This company takes care of their employees and knows how to help their employees progress in a direction conducive to their own desires. They have lots of opportunities and are willing to expose people to the real world experiences. The CEO and VP work closely with all employees and even go so far as to work in deck when the times get overwhelming.

Pros

Great work dynamic and room for expansion

Cons

Work will follow you home at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prica Global Enterprises Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement

Compare Prica Global Enterprises Inc. with

Prica Global Enterprises Inc. Reviews by Location

• Prica Global Enterprises Inc.