Preston Phipps Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Enjoyable work atmosphere
Critical Air Environment Technician (Current Employee) –  Montreal2 March 2015
Very good company in which to break into the work field, generosity about average when starting. Acknowledged on a personal level due to a close knit working relationship.
Worst Management Ever
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC8 April 2013
I have been in the workforce for 30 years and it was the first time I had ever experienced working in a company with very poor management skills.
Employees are encouraged to blame and build cases against each other.
They threaten to take away the annual bonus for such petty nonsense and not only threaten but do actually follow through on the threat.
There are double standards that you can see clear as day.
I missed one full day of work in the span of one year, and was reprimanded in my yearly review that I had better get my health in check because I'm sick too often.
Other employees can assign their duties to you if they create a case that sounds plausible whether it happened or not.
Received many warnings for not handing in work on time, I was given the work and then my boss was out of town and then on vacation after my having told him it was completed before he left, he made no time to review it and tells me...better not let that happen again.
I am an honest an accountable employee, when I made an error, I went straight to my boss to tell him, only to be yelled at a little later because he just realized that I made the mistake that I told him about just minutes ago.
Utterly ridiculous, poorly managed, due to management roles being handed over to offsprings who feel they are better than others.
Co workers would be so much nicer towards each other if they were not all suffering intimidation on a regular basis.
I would most definitely not recommend this place as an optimal place to work.
I struggled to gain trust for 2.5 years.