Presidential Properties Employee Review

View all Presidential Properties reviews

Fun job
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, NH17 June 2018
I loved this job and would have stayed forever but the office closed when the real estate market crashed. We were trendsetters for the time. First in the area to have "talking house" first in the area to take pictures of land and not just a tax map, first ones with a color printer

Other Presidential Properties Employee Reviews

Productive office enivironment
Business Analyst/Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FL10 July 2017
Flexible work schedule and fun town to work in. Close to the beach and local attractions. Nice office location and kept clean and tenants in plaza are friendly. I learned how to interview rental tenants, prepare leases and fix basic physical property problems.
Pros
near the beach
Cons
small company
We helped each other to be successful for our clients
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA20 March 2017
This company above all has ethics in every thing that we do. Our employees are all educated and down to earth personalities.
This is a 1099 position, that is why I had to give a one star for Compensation/Benefits and Job Security/Advancement. You have to be tenacious to be able to succeed in this position. It is very rewarding assisting our clients to find a new home in Boston to start their new life.
I have enjoyed working with such a Great company and will miss the people that work here.

Because our company has such high ethics, we have more rental exclusives than any other company in Beacon Hill.