Premium Retail Services

Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews

Canada21 reviews
Stressful
Dedicated so many time and effort into this place and was promised so many opportunities of advance when never came to light. Lack consistent communication, bonuses structure changes consistently without notice.
Poor culture
Company that’s built on “yes men” attitude, does not encourage ideas or allows you to have a voice, “stay in your lane” mentality from management, suck up or get out and be prepared to be backstabbed by your colleagues
Average
Tough manager. No negotiation with him. Very demanding. Tough cookies. Always forcing us taking g pictures. Not a lot of stores are pro selling the chromebooks. Most of the associates at the stores hated CBS.
Multi tasking
The management is pretty supportive. The best part about the job is the salary as the company pays handsomely. Product knowledge and presentation skills are vital.
work on your own
schedule your own day's and manage your own accounts, very open to start times, need your own car and cell phone for job, other then that great place to work
Excellent
I enjoyed my time at PRS the only reason for leaving was for full time hours elsewhere. Managers are very helpful when needed and easy to get a hold of. Some jobs are harder than others but still reasonable.
flexible hours but no guaranteed amount of hours per week
pros:
- you make your own schedule, plan your jobs ahead and organize packages

- most of the jobs can be done in less than the required time and you still get paid full time

- management is very understanding and helpful when it comes to scheduling

cons:

- no advancements or promotions

- no guaranteed amount of work
Excellent place to work
Great place to work. If you can get advancement it's amazing team culture. The senior management has been really encouraging and supportive to new ideas and open to criticism.
Fun environment with great management
PRS is a great environment to learn and grow from. Day to day tasks as a BA will vary, but overall offers enough diversity where you will always be enticed to strive for more.
Great independent position
Great place to get experience on being a manager since you work independently without supervision. Allows you to be in charge of how you organize and promote your products.
Pros
take lunch when you choose to
Cons
contract basis
Great place to work but lack of benefits and job security is the only reason to move on.
Premium Retail Services offers everything you could ever ask for in terms of a workplace but they just can't offer job security. The pay is fantastic but depending on what position you're working you may not have any benefits. At first I thought the job was too good to be true! Management has been fantastic in my experience. They're really friendly and approachable! I learned a lot about sales, remote work, and technology. If I could work here forever, I would!
Pros
good pay, good hours, relatively easy work, good management
Cons
no job security, little paths to advancement within the company
Great team
The ideals are fun and to work with that team. People think a like and they are always willing to help help. They have been great with the enrolling process.
Pros
great co workers, pay is great, understanding
Cons
need to improve short term communication
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Premium Retail Services allowed me to understand a side of employment hunting that I had not experienced in the past. A typical day at work would include: calling candidates that have applied for the Retail Merchandising positions posted on Indeed across Canada, interview/screen candidates to see if they meet the requirements of the job, and also hiring the candidates. I learned how to ask the right questions and how to look for candidates where there were harder regions to reach candidates. The workplace is definitely enjoyable and my colleagues were extremely helpful to me. Although I was under contract, they all treated me like part of the team, so they always made sure that any help that I needed, they provided.
The hardest part of the job was trying to find candidates that resided in smaller regions. This is where your creativity had to come in to play. I enjoyed being a part of the team and I enjoyed succeeding in finding candidates in some of the smallest parts of the country. It was extremely rewarding!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
That the contract has come to an end
good place to work
coming to store to talk about Google products with customers and rsa's. Helping customers out with questions about google products and trouble shooting issues for customers
Pros
managers are always ready to help
Cons
not alot of movement for growth
Great marketing company
Awesome team to work for and with. The only downside is the unpredictable nature of contract work when you're on the front lines. Amazing head office team.
Good leadership, office culture
It's a pleasure working for Premium Retail Services. From the leadership team to client services, Premium Retail Services has been a pleasure from Day 1. My contract is coming to an end and I'm officially in search of a new challenges. References from Premium Retail Services are available upon request!
Flexible hours, great team and hard working managers. You learn to lead and manage your own time based on the limitations of retailers. The best part would be the training done with co-workers. Hardest is dealing with corporate rules and limitations.
A place where ambition goes to die
If you are a Merchandiser looking for a new job, pass on Premium Retail Services. Yes they offer a decent wage, and yes they never really check the clock. Downside is there are no raises or promotions. Sort of like the land where time stood still. Where you can work your tail off, and management has no respect for you because you are just Merchandiser, just someone who helps them make sure that things run like clock work no matter how incompetent they are!
Pros
You set your own schedule sometimes
Cons
Management that doesn’t listen to you, No advancement in any way, No consistency in where/when/how you get work, Regional manager has WAY too much power over you
production
i learned allot on assembly and being an independent worker
Socialize with the rest of the team

Always being on time and organize for the job

Follow the right instruction
Beaucoup de paperasse
Cet employeur, une agence, n'offre pas la possibilité de remplir nos rapports de visite sur appareil mobile. Donc, nous devons imprimer et remplir à la maison. Par contre, le travail est agréable et les tâches variées.
Pros
Très bon encadrement.
Cons
aucuns
Flexible Hours, Management work around your needs, Friendly environment
A typical day working with Premium Retail Group requires you to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment, delivering quality customer service and having knowledge of the merchandise.

I have improved my customer service skills tremendously since being a part of this team as it has provided me with the opportunity to meet several different types of customers. My adaptability to suit the needs of each client is what I have improved most since my employment.

The management of the company is incredible. I am acknowledged as a worker, have influence on my work schedule and am able to comfortably approach my managers when a problem presents itself.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having the piece of mind that you are well supported by your co-workers.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Temporary positions