Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 March 2018
Flexible hours, great team and hard working managers. You learn to lead and manage your own time based on the limitations of retailers. The best part would be the training done with co-workers. Hardest is dealing with corporate rules and limitations.
A place where ambition goes to die
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Bois-des-Filion, QC24 January 2018
If you are a Merchandiser looking for a new job, pass on Premium Retail Services. Yes they offer a decent wage, and yes they never really check the clock. Downside is there are no raises or promotions. Sort of like the land where time stood still. Where you can work your tail off, and management has no respect for you because you are just Merchandiser, just someone who helps them make sure that things run like clock work no matter how incompetent they are!
Pros
You set your own schedule sometimes
Cons
Management that doesn’t listen to you, No advancement in any way, No consistency in where/when/how you get work, Regional manager has WAY too much power over you
Beaucoup de paperasse
Marchandiseur, représentante (Current Employee) –  Estrie, QC28 March 2016
Cet employeur, une agence, n'offre pas la possibilité de remplir nos rapports de visite sur appareil mobile. Donc, nous devons imprimer et remplir à la maison. Par contre, le travail est agréable et les tâches variées.
Pros
Très bon encadrement.
Cons
aucuns
Flexible Hours, Management work around your needs, Friendly environment
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St.Laurent, Montreal, QC25 September 2014
A typical day working with Premium Retail Group requires you to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment, delivering quality customer service and having knowledge of the merchandise.

I have improved my customer service skills tremendously since being a part of this team as it has provided me with the opportunity to meet several different types of customers. My adaptability to suit the needs of each client is what I have improved most since my employment.

The management of the company is incredible. I am acknowledged as a worker, have influence on my work schedule and am able to comfortably approach my managers when a problem presents itself.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having the piece of mind that you are well supported by your co-workers.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Temporary positions