Premium Retail Services

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Mismanagement

With the right management it's worth it. Don't expect to get raises or praise from great work. Swag and work materials are provided but training is harder to come by.

awful

there's a group chat where everyone "higher up" will call you out for not being good enough. joke of a company. awful management. will yell and harp on you constantly no matter what.

Im no longer impressed

After working for premium for 6 years I was never given a wage increase and asked for my first raise after agreeing to take on a larger workload. I was given 0.50 cents and no paid kilometers. Ill be looking for work elsewhere.

Very Unorganized and Unreliable

I was told that I would be taking care of one line of products, but ended up taking care of several. The pay is horrible and you get paid by the task completed in the store. There seems to always be a lack of work so you're cheque will vary from pay to pay. There is absolutely no support from managers. If you call with a question, you never hear back from them. Days can be long because they need a project to get done in an unrealistic time frame. And because you're paid piece work, you will have smaller cheques when you have to spend more time in a store.

Pros

It was a job when I needed one at the time.

Cons

Bad pay. Unsteady work. Lack of support.

No work available

Have been with the company for almost a year and haven't been given any work. Not worth it the effort to get hired.

Amazing company to work for!

Been with this company for over 5 years and although times change so do they. Very understanding when comes to personal life and flexible work schedule. Definitely reccomend working here.

Pros

Schedule your work

Cons

Displays are technical

Great, remote employer

I enjoy working with PRS. Even being remotely employed, PRS always provides full, comprehensive instructions and mngt is always on call, if required.

Pros

Great wage and tasks

Cons

Never meeting my supervisor.

So far so good

Been working for about five months with premium. The work is not too hard and is flexible as you have a time window to finish your tasks. Which is great when you have a family and other activities to do.

Pros

Flexible, better than minimum wage at 16$

Cons

Not a lot of hours

Unrealistic

I was, hired in the interview and offered minimum wage with 20 years merchandising experience which is ludicrous. They emailed me a job offer that didn't have a specific job title, it didn't have specific duties attached to a specific job title is and there was no written confirmation of the wage. I emailed them back with their failings and asked for a new job offer with specifics. They never replied back to me! Huge HR issues in that company.

À temps partiel

Bonne entreprise pour un salaire d'appoint ou retraité aimant voyager de temps en temps.

Pros

Liberté de gestion d'horaire

Cons

Peu de contrats dans ma région

Not worth the money

Great people to work for but the pay is horrible. It sounds ok at first but once you spend a ridiculous amount of time and money on gas you don't make enough to bother going to work. Managers are amazing and I would work with them again in a different setting but it really is only about the money that I'm not happy. There is absolutely no room for developing skills or moving up in the company.

Stressful

Dedicated so many time and effort into this place and was promised so many opportunities of advance when never came to light. Lack consistent communication, bonuses structure changes consistently without notice.

Poor culture

Company that’s built on “yes men” attitude, does not encourage ideas or allows you to have a voice, “stay in your lane” mentality from management, suck up or get out and be prepared to be backstabbed by your colleagues

Average

Tough manager. No negotiation with him. Very demanding. Tough cookies. Always forcing us taking g pictures. Not a lot of stores are pro selling the chromebooks. Most of the associates at the stores hated CBS.

Multi tasking

The management is pretty supportive. The best part about the job is the salary as the company pays handsomely. Product knowledge and presentation skills are vital.

work on your own

schedule your own day's and manage your own accounts, very open to start times, need your own car and cell phone for job, other then that great place to work

Excellent

I enjoyed my time at PRS the only reason for leaving was for full time hours elsewhere. Managers are very helpful when needed and easy to get a hold of. Some jobs are harder than others but still reasonable.

flexible hours but no guaranteed amount of hours per week

pros: - you make your own schedule, plan your jobs ahead and organize packages - most of the jobs can be done in less than the required time and you still get paid full time - management is very understanding and helpful when it comes to scheduling cons: - no advancements or promotions - no guaranteed amount of work

Excellent place to work

Great place to work. If you can get advancement it's amazing team culture. The senior management has been really encouraging and supportive to new ideas and open to criticism.

Fun environment with great management

PRS is a great environment to learn and grow from. Day to day tasks as a BA will vary, but overall offers enough diversity where you will always be enticed to strive for more.

Great independent position

Great place to get experience on being a manager since you work independently without supervision. Allows you to be in charge of how you organize and promote your products.

Pros

take lunch when you choose to

Cons

contract basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement