Premium Retail Services

Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews

Been working for about five months with premium. The work is not too hard and is flexible as you have a time window to finish your tasks. Which is great when you have a family and other activities to do.
Pros
Flexible, better than minimum wage at 16$
Cons
Not a lot of hours
I enjoy working with PRS. Even being remotely employed, PRS always provides full, comprehensive instructions and mngt is always on call, if required.
Pros
Great wage and tasks
Cons
Never meeting my supervisor.
I was, hired in the interview and offered minimum wage with 20 years merchandising experience which is ludicrous. They emailed me a job offer that didn't have a specific job title, it didn't have specific duties attached to a specific job title is and there was no written confirmation of the wage. I emailed them back with their failings and asked for a new job offer with specifics. They never replied back to me! Huge HR issues in that company.
Cons
Bonne entreprise pour un salaire d'appoint ou retraité aimant voyager de temps en temps.
Pros
Liberté de gestion d'horaire
Cons
Peu de contrats dans ma région
Great people to work for but the pay is horrible. It sounds ok at first but once you spend a ridiculous amount of time and money on gas you don't make enough to bother going to work. Managers are amazing and I would work with them again in a different setting but it really is only about the money that I'm not happy. There is absolutely no room for developing skills or moving up in the company.
Dedicated so many time and effort into this place and was promised so many opportunities of advance when never came to light. Lack consistent communication, bonuses structure changes consistently without notice.
Company that’s built on “yes men” attitude, does not encourage ideas or allows you to have a voice, “stay in your lane” mentality from management, suck up or get out and be prepared to be backstabbed by your colleagues
Cons
Tough manager. No negotiation with him. Very demanding. Tough cookies. Always forcing us taking g pictures. Not a lot of stores are pro selling the chromebooks. Most of the associates at the stores hated CBS.
The management is pretty supportive. The best part about the job is the salary as the company pays handsomely. Product knowledge and presentation skills are vital.
schedule your own day's and manage your own accounts, very open to start times, need your own car and cell phone for job, other then that great place to work
I enjoyed my time at PRS the only reason for leaving was for full time hours elsewhere. Managers are very helpful when needed and easy to get a hold of. Some jobs are harder than others but still reasonable.
pros: - you make your own schedule, plan your jobs ahead and organize packages - most of the jobs can be done in less than the required time and you still get paid full time - management is very understanding and helpful when it comes to scheduling cons: - no advancements or promotions - no guaranteed amount of work
Great place to work. If you can get advancement it's amazing team culture. The senior management has been really encouraging and supportive to new ideas and open to criticism.
PRS is a great environment to learn and grow from. Day to day tasks as a BA will vary, but overall offers enough diversity where you will always be enticed to strive for more.
Great place to get experience on being a manager since you work independently without supervision. Allows you to be in charge of how you organize and promote your products.
Pros
take lunch when you choose to
Cons
contract basis
Premium Retail Services offers everything you could ever ask for in terms of a workplace but they just can't offer job security. The pay is fantastic but depending on what position you're working you may not have any benefits. At first I thought the job was too good to be true! Management has been fantastic in my experience. They're really friendly and approachable! I learned a lot about sales, remote work, and technology. If I could work here forever, I would!
Pros
good pay, good hours, relatively easy work, good management
Cons
no job security, little paths to advancement within the company
The ideals are fun and to work with that team. People think a like and they are always willing to help help. They have been great with the enrolling process.
Pros
great co workers, pay is great, understanding
Cons
need to improve short term communication
Premium Retail Services allowed me to understand a side of employment hunting that I had not experienced in the past. A typical day at work would include: calling candidates that have applied for the Retail Merchandising positions posted on Indeed across Canada, interview/screen candidates to see if they meet the requirements of the job, and also hiring the candidates. I learned how to ask the right questions and how to look for candidates where there were harder regions to reach candidates. The workplace is definitely enjoyable and my colleagues were extremely helpful to me. Although I was under contract, they all treated me like part of the team, so they always made sure that any help that I needed, they provided. The hardest part of the job was trying to find candidates that resided in smaller regions. This is where your creativity had to come in to play. I enjoyed being a part of the team and I enjoyed succeeding in finding candidates in some of the smallest parts of the country. It was extremely rewarding!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
That the contract has come to an end
coming to store to talk about Google products with customers and rsa's. Helping customers out with questions about google products and trouble shooting issues for customers
Pros
managers are always ready to help
Cons
not alot of movement for growth
Awesome team to work for and with. The only downside is the unpredictable nature of contract work when you're on the front lines. Amazing head office team.
It's a pleasure working for Premium Retail Services. From the leadership team to client services, Premium Retail Services has been a pleasure from Day 1. My contract is coming to an end and I'm officially in search of a new challenges. References from Premium Retail Services are available upon request!