Premiere Van Lines

Premiere Van Lines Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Amazing people to work for

My time at Premiere was amazing. Although the pay wasn’t nearly enough for the work being done, I stayed because the management and staff were exceptional. I was saddened when the location closed.

Pros

Wonderful staff/management

Cons

Long hours/low pay

positive workplace

as I learned over a few years the concept of working for a moving company, I had a very positive experience with all those who were willing to give help with advice.

Good

already wrote a review there a good place to work for. superb management, a tough yet fair group of guys to work with, and decent pay, you get the travel with this job aswell.

Pros

flexible brakes, overtime

Cons

inconsistent hours

Awesome

Great place to work. Small office staff that are very personable. Crews are great and take pride in their work. Owner is a great guy who will bend over backwards to help you.

Great Place To Work

Flexible Hours, good management team, many opportunities there and good work environment, I really enjoyed working here and meeting new people and working at different locations.

Great team well organized

Premiere has plenty of work and is organized in comparison to there competitors. There truck fleet is well maintained with newer model trucks. The biggest downfall is they don't pay overtime and in the summer months they still expect you to work 70-80 hr. weeks. There is also no benefits !

Pros

lots of hours

Cons

Non payed overtime/ No benifits

Good Place To Work

Good place to work. Good hours. Good people. Fun job. Lots of laughs. Good work environment. Good Everything. Better than McDonalds. You'll love it here!

An excellent place to work, relaxed but challenging.

A very good place to work! The only problem was having enough work to do during the slow periods. As an office assistant/receptionist I was able to assist 10+ employees with day to day operations and they were game to give me more responsibilities as I learned more about the moving industry.

hard week of work.

we work hard and long days as movers. premier van lines was my favorite work place for the simple fact that the guys always new how to make everyone's day go by easier. the boss would even compensate the guys if we worked hard enough.

Pros

free moves

Cons

long hard days

Fun, quirky and always on the go.

My job entitled me to open and close the store. Sales and customer service. Floral arrangements and delivery. Ordering fresh product. Telephone sales and reception. Responsible for cash and credit sales. Promoted to Office Manager of the Wedding Department. Interviewing clients for their up and coming weddings,cakes and flowers as well as gowns and accessories. The manager/owner was a dream to work with, she helped me learn everything I know about customer service. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the brides who were never satisfied but there were ways to work around it to give them what they want. The enjoyable part of the job was working with a dream manager.

Jobs at Premiere Van Lines

See more jobs

real sence of friendship amongst drivers

awsome place to work..it was hard physically ,but i love the traveling.my job disappeared with the loss of a main government contract.i have been employed by the same local company since 1989 and it was hard for my employer to make the decision to retire my position.my day consisted of driving to our affiliate office and picking up men and paperwork for the job..proceed to scale the unit then head of to my customers residence..i would then inventory the shipment while my crew pad and wrapped items..they would then bring it to me and i would load my trailer.then return to scale.pay my labour and then head to the next location

Pros

i was able to have one of my children travel with me in the summer

Cons

hard physical work lasting for a full day sometimes.up to 12 hrs

Nice place to work with really understanding management

Nice place to work, responsible and hard working people. The enjoyable part was working with people. The most important think for me was to learn how to coordinate moving transports.

Pros

Working with people

Excellent team building and participation

The day would start early and end late, however, it was a pleasure to continuously be able to deal in a high speed environment, and troubleshoot on demand. Premiere Van Lines had a great culture and supported ach other nation wide. Every April 1ts each branch would host a pancake breakfast to appreciate the staff and the travelling coworkers. The hardest part of the job, was the late days during peak periods, the most enjoyable was to see customers relocate into new surroundings.

Pros

travelling, benifets, lunches and occasional dinners.

Cons

long hours in summer.

good company

work my butt off and go home and sleep and wake up with a sore back

great work, bad pay

Typical day is long and always hard work but I enjoy that. Learned alot about the moving industry. Managaement was great and easy to get along with. The hardest part was the work bu again thats wat I liked. I enjoyed driving and the heavy lifting

Pros

co-workers, long hard, hard work

Cons

pay to work being done ratio was bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premiere Van Lines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3