Premier Truck Group Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere
Delivery Driver, Counter Sales, Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK16 August 2018
Good place to work with a group and better yourself. The hours are long at first and you have to work your way up the system. They do work competitively and you give you opportunity to move up the ranks if you show potential.
Its a good plase to work
Parts Salesman (Current Employee) –  Muskogee, OK24 July 2018
The customers are great, employees are all good, its has good benefits, and I enjoy what i do there. When I started it was family owned. Now it is a big corpret owned company. But most of the people are still there when it was family owned and even though there were some big changes, it still has the feel of being a family
Poor management
Lead Counterman (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN10 July 2018
False promises of job advancement from within the company. They bring in managers from outside that have never help a position in a parts department let alone the heavy truck industry. Then they fail to address genuine customer complaints and are unable to realize if applicants are even qualified for the position they are interviewing for. Advancement here relies on the buddy system without any accountability form corporate management. Best to look elsewhere if looking to advance your career, however if you are looking to get by with minimal work without over sight this is for you.
Pros
Paid Holidays
Cons
Extremely poor Management
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX24 May 2018
I worked here for several months. Premier was a great place to work. The only reason that I left were the benefits. There is a little work to be done with that.
Great shop atmosphere
Diesel Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX15 March 2018
Great shop to work for if your a seasoned mechanic or just getting started in your career. The shop has to be the best shop i have ever worked in as far as cleanliness and space.
ATC Freightliner
Cashier/Lead Cashier/Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX20 February 2018
I started at this company when it was ATC Frieghtliner, loved my job and my boss. great place to work. everyone will make you feel welcome and feel like family.
It was not a fun place to work
Alignment and suspension& over all truck repair (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX28 November 2017
I worked 20 years for freightliner we were bought three times I transferred from Amarillo to Fort Worth this dealership was the worst I have ever seen they weren’t honest with there people or the people who trucks they worked on, I had never seen that before if they sold you the part they were dam sure they were going to put in on there truck even if you didn’t need it there was no honor in what they did and they screwed there people all the time out of the time
Pros
We had that sometime
Cons
Can’t think of anything
Very stressful work place
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX24 November 2017
overwork with less employer.
need more employer to do the job.
stressful environment
month end close hardest part of job
enjoyable part of job when everyone work together.
watch yourself
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK23 October 2017
this company will not stand up for the lower employees, you must CYA everything. if you don't you will be fired for the smallest things that happen, example you say something and then next thing that happens is it is misconstrued to another,
Nice place to work.
Brenda King (Former Credit Manager) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 731285 October 2017
I worked for this company for sixteen and a half years. The hardest part of the job, was it was very stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers.
fast pace environment
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX19 September 2017
I really enjoyed working at Premier, very fast pace job and everyone worked great together. I learned alot from Premier and everyone who works there. Hardest part, was being laid off due to closing of 24hr hubs, I really wanted to climb up the ladder with Premier.
Good company to work for
Outside/Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  Elk City, OK13 August 2017
The people are friendly and professional and management seems to care for their employees. The benefit program is a pretty good one, and requesting time off is never an issue.
was a great place to work before penske bought it.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN2 July 2017
typical family owned vs. corporate take over. great franchise, lots of potential for opportunities. unfortunately wrong owner running it. false employment opportunity.
Pros
location
Cons
everything else
Training
Diesel Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX21 June 2017
They offer online training to continue learning software for the new trucks coming out. They will have you stop working to finish training that how important it is.
Horrible work environment
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TX10 May 2017
This is the most two faced company I've ever worked for. Management is back stabbing as you'll ever come across. They say it's a family environment but if something comes up with family they turn their back on you. They have huge double standards. Management shows favoritism especially to female employees. They expect you to work on out of date faulty forklifts. Often had to work through lunch hour. Horrible insurance. All this for minimal pay. I would think long and hard before signing up for this place.
Pros
Im gone
Cons
Pay. Management. Benefits. Bad environment.
It was a job
Accounts Receivable Account Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK26 April 2017
Another typical corporate environment. Does not really care about the employees and does not seem to want to promote from within. Would have liked to have stayed but was given no choice but to find work elsewhere.
Not a good Place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ringgold, GA18 April 2017
The parts department here is not a good place to be. The environment is very draining. There is no opportunity for growth no matter what. You pretty much start and are forgotten about
Needs Better Pay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK3 April 2017
managers are great. But pay is not the best and medical is real bad..If you don't mind having to wait forever to move up need to know someone to move up. Changes they made make it hard to work their..
great life balance
Human Resources Administrator/GM Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK1 March 2017
Wish that this company were located in more states as we are moving.

Great managers and opportunities. Also, enjoy their training sessions.
Fast paced
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK14 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Premier Truck Group. They are a fast paced company. They really try to take care of their employees. Their benefits are great. The hardest part is learning everything in a timely manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Truck Group. Our community is ready to answer.