Premier Express Lines Employee Review

View all Premier Express Lines reviews

Great work environment
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Smithville, ON29 March 2019
Have worked for Premier Family Farms for a couple years and they are a very god company to work for. Management is very approachable and even during busy or stressful times they show appreciation to their staff. Overall good environment and friendly workplace.
Pros
Friendly workplace
Cons
Sometimes long days

Other Premier Express Lines Employee Reviews

Good job, not very understanding
Company LTL Local Driver (Former Employee) –  Smithville, ON5 February 2019
Was going great, no issues until my car wasn't starting one morning and had to take it to get fixed. Called and kept work informed on how things were going. Told them I wasn't gonna pay 100's to take a taxi on an hour long ride. They could cover it, or they could wait until my car was running.

In the end, couldn't make it in time that day. Came in the next morning to someone else getting into my truck with no indication.

And that was that.
Pros
Good work, good hours, good equipment
Cons
Unforgiving staff at times
hard worker looking for good company
Truck Driver (AZ) (Current Employee) –  Smithville, ON25 October 2013
i work as part of a team that is good, we all cover for each other while on duty. my start time is 4 am until the run is finished.
the most enjoyable part of my job is no one bugs me , i am left to do my job and at the end of the day then management asks questions about my day if there are any concerns.
Pros
start times
Cons
low pay