Premier Employee Solutions Employee Reviews

Meh
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO17 March 2018
If you want work to be your life. Do it. If you have a life.

Although some of the people made the day enjoyabale it was one constants stress after another
Easy task, and work a team.
Batcher (Former Employee) –  Orem, UT6 March 2018
Super easy task and the team I worked with was super cool, but team leader is lazy and doesn't want to work as much. Changing room needs to be bigger. Lunch room needs a vending machine. Other than that, easy job and by weekly paid.
Pros
Easy on task and team to work with.
Cons
Wish I had a better team leader.
Bad management
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA2 March 2018
Please do not even try to register with this company! I have never gotten a paycheck on time. I was hired to work for a bakery that didn't have full time for temps. The most I worked was 23hrs, their communication with the employer is very very bad, and I still haven't gotten a paycheck because my time wasn't verified until the last minute. My check stub was posted around 4pm on today (payday) and its 6 and I still do not have my check in my account that was supposed to be entered on Monday! So please do yourself a favor and find another temp service. You will thank me later!
Pros
A paycheck if you ever get it.
Del Monte
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, IL1 March 2018
The day begins with being shuttled to the work-site. A great perk of not having to drive on your own. The plant is essentially a freezer, and constantly moving is the remedy. The days fly past as time constraints are made apparent. Del Monte is a multi-billion dollar company that absolutely needs their orders filled daily.
Pros
Great place for exercise
Cons
Cold work environment
Staffing agency
Lead Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC27 February 2018
Typical staffing agency that pays more on the low end they do have some jobs that are far and few that pays good. but they do have jobs that do not require a background check and drug test
Good place to learn and start your career
Supply Chain Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX19 February 2018
Strong negotiator, indepth technical knowledge, excellent team and time management skills, leadership skills, with 1 years of supply chain experience.
Management is rude
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GA13 February 2018
The manager is rude and disrespectful. She does not have a professional attitude. She is very unorganized and could not even tell me when my start date was. Once i got upset because she allowed me to go to the job sight without telling me the client changed the start date of my assignment.
Pros
You get a job
Not a great place for security
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC29 January 2018
You are treated like a dime a dozen. The supervisors do not respond back to you. You are always wondering if you have a job and whether or not you are going to be screamed at by the supervisor in front of your client. When you go to upper management they say they are going to take care of the issue but yet your supervisor remains to demean you and belittle you.
Always have work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OH31 December 2017
I can always call them if i need work. Good company to work for. Lots of experience and great people to work for. They work well with others and always in the office to help when need be
Manager is rude
Line Worker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC30 December 2017
The main manager bald headed man is rude. Treats people like they are less than him. He has a God complex yells at employees telling them its his office its his employee its his way. I witnessed this 1 st hand he had a young lady in tears. All because she forgot her clock in badge. He is rude and lacks management skills
Pros
Other management is nice he ruins it
Cons
Bad main manager
Relaxed working environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA29 December 2017
Work load is manageable. Not micro-managed. Pay is too low and not competitive with other staffing agencies in this are. Fast pace.
Not a lot of training. Company growing faster than it can keep up with.
Pros
relaxed work environment
Cons
pay not sufficent
Staff was nice
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro6 December 2017
Staff cared enough to help me with more than the work place stuff. They Are kind and loving people.

Management changes helped the moral as well

Great company culture--management is always trying to come up with new ways to incentivize the staff.

Great food on Sundays
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Challenging
Not get pay for a week
jobs (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT1 December 2017
I Have worked for the this company 3-4 days 10 hour,a day
then i have left the job. because of not Haven't reliable transportation. for those days that i worked for them, I was handling very hard position, and i don't who heck is took my paycheck. my be the the Women that hired me. so I recommended to not look for job premier employee solution. instead go to look for jobs Talent team, sphrion , or others but not Ems
Pros
No breaks and lunch fro those day i have worked fro them
Cons
I have not get pay for the week that i have worked for them
Unorganized and favoritism shown
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Union City, GA3 November 2017
Salaried position and worked up to 88 hours a week. Incompetent management whom held you responsible but not themselves. Manager was too close to certain employees and he hired whom he wanted to manipulate.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, no upper mamagement support and unprofessional
Outstanding Place to Work
Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC5 October 2017
While its go go go all day, Premier values their employees and creates an environment where their employees don't mind working hard. Premier has an extensive training program that allows their employees to be the best! I would recommend Premier as an outstanding place to work.
Stressful work
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJ1 October 2017
The company was really good. When in need of support, they are very caring but the staffing industry in general is super stressful and so out of our control at times which makes it difficult to feel successful in such an environment,. The company provides a lot of growth and management is flexible and understanding. I would definitely recommend people to work for this company but it's just a difficult industry. Sometimes however, the work/life balance can get really bad. You will have the employees calling you at 3:00am to get you an uber or employees calling you during your "off" time.
Productive and fun workplace
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MA7 September 2017
I oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals. I Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
Pros
Traveling
not good at all
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ6 August 2017
it was a family owned company and they let me go to make room for the brother in law. That's a horrible way to do business. I was young then so I didn't know if I could take any action for firing me to hire a family member
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
highly stressful
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Galesburg, IL2 August 2017
poor communication environment
highly stressful
no team concepts
poor collaboration to finish projects
short breaks
poor follow through with upper management
Cons
short breaks, no overtime allowance for management
Worst staffing agency in Greensboro
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC1 August 2017
Management is horrible and with not a good work or moral ethics. They treat the in house employees bad and always talk down to them. The recruiters in the Greensboro office are lazy and can not talk right. not organized or professional over all a very bad place.
Pros
Hires everyone
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Employee Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.