Predator Ridge Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Imagine a nightmare you can’t wake up from
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC8 February 2018
Couldn’t pay me enough to go back. I felt people were entitled to jobs they had no expertise in what so ever. Bullying and slave driving plays a huge roll behind closed doors. The drama around their is never ending. Hardly made it in the door without feeling stressed let alone being handed your 10-15 cleans list to then have to go fight the 40 degree weather while the supervisor(s) are sitting around on their cellphone. My overall rating as an employee for predator Ridge in the housekeeping departement is 0 stars out of 5.
Pros
Writing this review
Worked in the construction dept management
Service manager new home construction (Former Employee) –  Construction site office and construction sites14 December 2017
Customer satisfaction oriented . Friendly the management tried hard to get employees to volunteer time to help organize events for the guests of the resort .Reasonable pay good health benefits ,some apparel donated by the company for helping out . Monthly staff BBQ in summer months .Token prizes in recognition of extra effort in job performance .
Pros
Freegolf
Cons
Top heavy management
A wonderful place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC18 October 2017
i only worked seasonally for a short period of time i learned alot in a short amount of time. Most of what i learned was making sure units were cleaned, renewed and changing sheets and dusting with a team of girls. The job was always face paced and busy on main events but as seasonal work it had its ups and downs. My manager was amazing, had the chance of working with my mom whom of which was able to recommend me into the work force to her lead manager. Knowing everyone before i started working there was a bonus and got to enjoy the company of teams i was assigned to.
The hardest part of the job was the sore muscles you had from striping and making beds all day it was the most taxing of all that needed to be done. The most enjoyable part was the completed unit being shiny and clean it was a very rewarding feeling when we didnt have to go back and clean due to someone missing something.
Pros
discounts and benefits
Cons
long hard hours very physically demanding
Good job, unfortunately only seasonal.
Landscape Operator (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 May 2017
I enjoyed Predator Ridge because I like working outside. I was aware that this position would only be for the summer season, but still. It was sad to say goodbye because the staff team was great.
Pros
Sunshine
Cons
Far away from Kelowna. Gas got pricey.
Good Company, some major management issues
Server (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC10 May 2017
Working here has been a mixed bag.

While the brand, the lifestyle and the work itself is rather positive and enjoyable there are certain members of upper management who don't care at all about the lower level staff. They are more or less seen as expendable.
Great company to work for
Irrigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC29 March 2017
Great company to work for, Everyone from the club pro, to the super were all good people, easy to talk to and treated you with respect. Sometimes this is hard to find.
Pros
Free Golf
Cons
early mornings
Fast paced workplace, neat and complete
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC12 February 2016
Experience luxury resort living at its finest with everything at your doorstep: golf, tennis, cycling, hiking plus two culturally rich urban centres each just a short drive away. and public pools.
Pros
You get a half priced room
Cons
Short hours and unprofessional managers