Precise Parklink Inc

Precise Parklink Inc Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
Beware of This Family Owned Business
The salary and benefits from this company is the best part and only positive things with this company. There are no advancement opportunities and no work-life balance. Vacation is granted after 1 year and benefits start after 3 months. Management is unapproachable and are not friendly or down to earth. Vacation, sick days and any kind of leave are frowned upon.
Work environment is very tense and because it's a family ruowned business the mother of the owner comes in at least once a week to torture and torment the staff. The office work condition are gruesome as bathrooms are left uncleaned for weeks and maybe months and the rugs l
Good place to work, job got boring
Just wasn't for me in the end but I enjoyed my time there. Culture was a little dry but managers treated their employees well if they did their job correctly
Its a job
Precise Parking... Unreasonable expectations.
Not treated as a valued employee.

You punch in... you punch out... you don't want to spend a minute more.
Stay away
This is the worst place to work. Low pay, high stress, and incompetent management. The owners mother walks around and harasses employees. The washrooms are disgusting and they refuse to put the heat on. Stay away.
I only worked a few shifts at this company before I was offered another position with another company in my field which I ended up taking. Other employees were very friendly and helpful. Management was great and very down to earth offering assistance if needed. I'd definitely recommend this company to people looking for a position they offer as there is lots of room to move up.

company
Time consuming and risky
Minimum wage job, getting berated by "customers" as you give them parking tickets. Encounter seedy people doing sketchy things. Constantly being GPS tracked
Pros
autonomy
Cons
poor management
A big no no
Family run business. Do not expect anything from management. No training provided. Minimum pay no benefits. Can not even get hold of your management. Always screw around with pay
They are crooks , not enjoyable
Only work for them if you are ready for customers yelling , swearing and non sense because there business does not make any sense . They just makin money . family business completely crooks . Management hire you as admin assistant and then push you into collection team . Their executive assistant has another level of attitude idk what the heck she thinks of herself . Stay safe !
Pros
stupid
Cons
stupid
Great place to work depending on the role
I’ve been working at Precise for several years now. After reading these reviews one thing is very apparent, whether you enjoy working at the company really does depend on the role or department you’re hired for/ in.

There’s definitely room for growth, you just need to be very assertive and take initiative to improve your role and stance. However some roles at the company are very entry level, and the day to day work is repetitive and basic.

Regardless, I love working at the company. I get support from my manager, the environment and people I work with are great. The work I do is challenging and since starting I’ve been able to develope and mature my role within the company.
Pros
Free parking, benefits, pay cheque, the people, renovated space
Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad that you enjoy working for Precise ParkLink.

This place is horrible
Started working there no uniforms no id so when working late nights is dangerous with nothing identifying who you are. Management sucks . The woman in office is rude and condescending. They put you in dangerous situations
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Precise ParkLink is proud to have grown to become Canada’s Parking Industry Leader. With our success, comes a high-pressure work environment that may not be the right fit for all to advance and grow within the company. Precise ParkLink wishes all current and prior employees the best and supports the fact that they need to do what is best for their careers, whether that is by remaining as an employee here at Precise ParkLink or using their time at Precise ParkLink as a stepping stone in their professional development and/or as a learning experience.

Terrible place to work
Typical work day is the same day in and day out. Every task is strictly defined, employees are degraded, yelled at, and not valued in anyway. Education isn't valued, experience isn't valued. You are simply a body to fill a space and do as directed. Pay sucks, no sick days, no benefits.

Family run business with old style of "do it my way or be fired" attitude. Employees made to feel intimidated. Morale is the lowest it could possibly be in a company. Not even allowed to go get a coffee. Lunch time is tightly controlled (i.e strict set lunch and break time).

Don't work here....just don't. Living in a box under a bridge is less degrading that spending even one minute at this place.

Warning to all
Company management does not trust their workers lack of respect for their workers. Worst company I worked for. Talk to their employees like they are beneath them. Bad Bad experience

Very Challenging
Enjoyed going around to different parking locations, interacting with clients with their concerns, take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
Hi there,

Thank you for your positive review!

not enjoyable
this hob is for people with vary thick skin as you meet lots of people that hate you and will get angry at you every day. you get to spend lots of time outside which is nice.
Pros
easy job, coworkers who care about you.
Cons
stressful at times, lots of angry people
Good Experience
Everyday is same
Learned many things related to my field and other people around me.

The Management is a little strict about rules and regulations.

My co-worker act really nice and caring.

The hardest part of the job was working under family oriented business.

The most enjoyable part is having events once every 3 month.
Pros
Good events
Cons
To many rules
Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Easy Entry Level Security Job
Working with Precise ParkLink was mediocre. On one hand, the job itself is easy if you’re doing parking enforcement. There is a lot of leeway for taking breaks and working independently gives you the advantage to be able to take a break almost whenever you feel the need to. If your ticket numbers are good, management won’t get upset with an unscheduled 60 minute break. If you are working in the parks in Vancouver, there are some nice places that you patrol that you are able to get out and take a walk while on break. On the other hand, management is somewhat disorganized, supervisors are trained to be more like bosses which are control freaks instead of team leaders that would help you out. Be careful about damaging company property because they threaten to make you pay for the repairs! Also the phrase “do you wanna get fired” gets thrown around too often by higher-ups. Medical and dental benefits start after 3 months as opposed to 6 months at other companies. Training is very short and you don’t learn anything about staying safe or deescalating a situation, only the basics of the work itself. Overall a good place to get your foot in the door for security/enforcement jobs and/or if you’re out of a job and need to pay rent, but career wise, you should look elsewhere.
Pros
Easy work, free parking, medical and dental benefits after probation
Cons
Unpredictable management, low salary
fun work place
precise park link is the leading parking site across canada. great co-workers
Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback!