Precise Parklink Inc Employee Reviews

Great place to work depending on the role
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2018
I’ve been working at Precise for several years now. After reading these reviews one thing is very apparent, whether you enjoy working at the company really does depend on the role or department you’re hired for/ in.

There’s definitely room for growth, you just need to be very assertive and take initiative to improve your role and stance. However some roles at the company are very entry level, and the day to day work is repetitive and basic.

Regardless, I love working at the company. I get support from my manager, the environment and people I work with are great. The work I do is challenging and since starting I’ve been able to develope and mature my role within the company.
Pros
Free parking, benefits, pay cheque, the people, renovated space

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad that you enjoy working for Precise ParkLink.

This place is horrible
Parking Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 June 2018
Started working there no uniforms no id so when working late nights is dangerous with nothing identifying who you are. Management sucks . The woman in office is rude and condescending. They put you in dangerous situations

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Precise ParkLink is proud to have grown to become Canada’s Parking Industry Leader. With our success, comes a high-pressure work environment that may not be the right fit for all to advance and grow within the company. Precise ParkLink wishes all current and prior employees the best and supports the fact that they need to do what is best for their careers, whether that is by remaining as an employee here at Precise ParkLink or using their time at Precise ParkLink as a stepping stone in their professional development and/or as a learning experience.

Terrible place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  North York, ON23 October 2017
Typical work day is the same day in and day out. Every task is strictly defined, employees are degraded, yelled at, and not valued in anyway. Education isn't valued, experience isn't valued. You are simply a body to fill a space and do as directed. Pay sucks, no sick days, no benefits.

Family run business with old style of "do it my way or be fired" attitude. Employees made to feel intimidated. Morale is the lowest it could possibly be in a company. Not even allowed to go get a coffee. Lunch time is tightly controlled (i.e strict set lunch and break time).

Don't work here....just don't. Living in a box under a bridge is less degrading that spending even one minute at this place.

Warning to all
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2017
Company management does not trust their workers lack of respect for their workers. Worst company I worked for. Talk to their employees like they are beneath them. Bad Bad experience

not enjoyable
Parking Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 February 2017
this hob is for people with vary thick skin as you meet lots of people that hate you and will get angry at you every day. you get to spend lots of time outside which is nice.
Pros
easy job, coworkers who care about you.
Cons
stressful at times, lots of angry people
Good Experience
Junior Accounting Clerk (Accounts Payable) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Everyday is same
Learned many things related to my field and other people around me.
The Management is a little strict about rules and regulations.
My co-worker act really nice and caring.
The hardest part of the job was working under family oriented business.
The most enjoyable part is having events once every 3 month.
Pros
Good events
Cons
To many rules

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Easy Entry Level Security Job
Parking Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 July 2015
Working with Precise ParkLink was mediocre. On one hand, the job itself is easy if you’re doing parking enforcement. There is a lot of leeway for taking breaks and working independently gives you the advantage to be able to take a break almost whenever you feel the need to. If your ticket numbers are good, management won’t get upset with an unscheduled 60 minute break. If you are working in the parks in Vancouver, there are some nice places that you patrol that you are able to get out and take a walk while on break. On the other hand, management is somewhat disorganized, supervisors are trained to be more like bosses which are control freaks instead of team leaders that would help you out. Be careful about damaging company property because they threaten to make you pay for the repairs! Also the phrase “do you wanna get fired” gets thrown around too often by higher-ups. Medical and dental benefits start after 3 months as opposed to 6 months at other companies. Training is very short and you don’t learn anything about staying safe or deescalating a situation, only the basics of the work itself. Overall a good place to get your foot in the door for security/enforcement jobs and/or if you’re out of a job and need to pay rent, but career wise, you should look elsewhere.
Pros
Easy work, free parking, medical and dental benefits after probation
Cons
Unpredictable management, low salary
fun work place
Receptionist / Inbound Monitoring Agent (Former Employee) –  toronto2 July 2014
precise park link is the leading parking site across canada. great co-workers

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback!