Pre-Con Employee Review

Maintain stock, order and pick-up parts and keeping my co-workers supplied with material needed for the job
Shipping and Recieving (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, Ontario12 February 2015
My typical day at work is making sure all the employees have the necessary items to do there job. My store in the shipping and receiving I keep it well monitored. That entails managing stock, keeping inventory, ordering, driving parts to other plants and also pick up. I have learned to manage my time wisely, have better people skills, became more computer knowledgeable. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am versatile and every day bring something new to the table.
Pros
I get to drive long distances to pick up items
Cons
They could have better coffee.

Other Pre-Con Employee Reviews

I liked working here
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 February 2019
Productive and safe place to work. I acquired a lot of skills in this company and will definitely recommend it to job seekers that are interested in precast concrete work.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 December 2018
I enjoy my daily tasks, I learned a lot in terms of contract terms and negotiations. It's a matrix organization, difficult to obtain full cooperation of other departments.No clear directions are given at time of changes.
Pros
Professional coworkers
Cons
Dictatorship management style