Pre-Con

Pre-Con Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
i have work for this company for 15 years and i find it a very good good company for other to apply, vacation are fair to people, vacation goes depending of years working days
Pre-Con was a very busy place with many demands put on me. I performed many different functions within my roles at this company. It was good because I learned a lot about the industry which was new to me.
Productive and safe place to work. I acquired a lot of skills in this company and will definitely recommend it to job seekers that are interested in precast concrete work.
I enjoy my daily tasks, I learned a lot in terms of contract terms and negotiations. It's a matrix organization, difficult to obtain full cooperation of other departments.No clear directions are given at time of changes.
Pros
Professional coworkers
Cons
Dictatorship management style
good place to work. Guys are great. Management can be a little more professional and understanding towards there employees. Pays well and also has benefits.
My typical day at work is making sure all the employees have the necessary items to do there job. My store in the shipping and receiving I keep it well monitored. That entails managing stock, keeping inventory, ordering, driving parts to other plants and also pick up. I have learned to manage my time wisely, have better people skills, became more computer knowledgeable. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am versatile and every day bring something new to the table.
Pros
I get to drive long distances to pick up items
Cons
They could have better coffee.
Hard working day's
I learned a lot about concrete, building bridges etc..

Management was poor

Didn't know my co-workers (worked on own)

very physical lifting

I enjoyed the hours
Pros
hours
Cons
short lunch