PrairieCoast Equipment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Service (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC6 February 2018
This company I thought was very good to work for, I found out in 9 months that this company seems to go through management staff yearly. When you see such turn around you than ask yourself what is going on, you need to be careful on managers and senior management as they play games with staff. Just note asked yourself why do they seem to go through so many people so fast.
Pros
Customers are great
Cons
Management be veryt careful, they can not be trusted
Excellent Company
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 September 2015
This company spoils their employees. I would work for them again in a heartbeat. They care about the customer and achieve to meet the desires of the market. There was no drama here and everyone was there to work and support eachother.
the only reason I am leaving is my position was only for a temp receptionist. PrairieCoast has expressed the desire to keep me but due to the downturn in our economy there is no winter position.