PrairieCoast Equipment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No security, horrible management
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Confidential5 July 2018
- no training, you have to figure things out for yourself. Management has a sloppy (at best) understanding of revenue generating tasks
- employees of 40+ years still get canned. If it wasn't for the respect and drive established by the co-workers the business wouldn't be standing at all
- Many if not most are waiting to move on, have already left, or are waiting out their retirement

I wouldn't suggest working here if you plan to have a future.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Too many to list.
A very good company with great people and strong values
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack2 May 2018
Working at PrairieCoast equipment has been a great experience. They are a top notch company with lots of long term employees, and loyal customers. The company gives back to the community and treats their employees well. I'm very proud to work at this company.
Pros
Awesome people to work with, great benefits with lots of perks, no lay-offs in slow season
Cons
Long commute to Chilliwack
Service (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC6 February 2018
This company I thought was very good to work for, I found out in 9 months that this company seems to go through management staff yearly. When you see such turn around you than ask yourself what is going on, you need to be careful on managers and senior management as they play games with staff. Just note asked yourself why do they seem to go through so many people so fast.
Pros
Customers are great
Cons
Management be veryt careful, they can not be trusted
Excellent Company
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 September 2015
This company spoils their employees. I would work for them again in a heartbeat. They care about the customer and achieve to meet the desires of the market. There was no drama here and everyone was there to work and support eachother.
the only reason I am leaving is my position was only for a temp receptionist. PrairieCoast has expressed the desire to keep me but due to the downturn in our economy there is no winter position.
I loved doing the Payroll
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB14 September 2012
I really enjoyed every aspect of doing the companies Payroll.
Pros
great people, and place to work at
Cons
job security gone