Powerschool Employee Reviews

Ever changing and growing
Support Escalations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 July 2018
PowerSchool is a leader in SIS industry and is continuously growing. Great atmosphere to work in and people are one of a kind. It can be challenging on occasion due to constant growth and changes, however that is also the perk of the job as it always offers growth opportunities.
Tier 1 Support Engineer
Tier 1 Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 January 2018
At the Burlington, Ontario, Canada office it is a bit unorganized. As a Tier 1 Support Engineer, we were always required to be on call and work as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, the training was not sufficient and we were required to learn a lot of things about the Software while solving a problem (on call). Many other aspects including Networking Skills, Database Theory, SQL Skills and overall Microsoft Office skills were required also. Being there for about 2 years I saw many people start but were unable to keep up with the work load and were either let go or left. I would suggest Management invest more in training and educating newer employees. Possibly increasing the salary would've kept some of the more skilled employees.

If you're great at Technical Problem-Solving, improvising and dealing with people, you may be able to cut it as a Tech Support Engineer here. Otherwise you may have a very hard time.
Pros
Experience at a growing software company
Cons
Management is not technically savvy