POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES

POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Canada44 reviews
Great work! Very flexible schedule. Work is done by making you’re own schedule weekly. Suitable for any age. Incredible work people, supervisor and management.
I have worked for Powerhouse for 11 years now, and I love it! I enjoy the day to day freedom, and ability to make my own schedule, and hours. The staff is always helpful and understanding. This job affords me the lifestyle and flexibility I appreciate.
I absolutely love working for Powerhouse Retail Services Inc. I have been there for almost a year and its the best job I ever had!
I love meeting different people during my store visits and all my colleagues from head office are truly inspiring, encouraging, and supportive people!
No work pressure.
U can schedule ur own time.

Good management by the time of COVID-19 pandemic. Lots of updates given by management regarding COVID-19.

Communication between field representatives and supervisor's good.
Good work / life balance
Poor hourly wage with no mileage

Management is professional, open communication and respond questions or concerns in a timely fashion.
Love the independent work, being able to merchandise different brands and be creative, organizing my own schedule and the supportive management team. While you may work alone on merchandising visits, you are provided with appropriate and detailed documents to follow and there is always an account manager to assist you in every way from merchandising tips, to shipments and brand information.
I am a field merchandiser with Powerhouse and have been for almost 2 years now. I have steady work each month but in my area there is not a lot of hours, which works perfectly for me. This company really cares about all their employees, even I feel it and I would be considered very much a 'little guy'. They reach out to see how employees are doing in times of stress and always make sure to keep you informed about the company and work situations. Overall, one of THE BEST companies I have ever worked for. :D
Being a retail merchandiser for Powerhouse is a lot of fun. I was just looking for a part-time job, not too many hours and this is perfect for me.
The staff and mangement are awesome and go out of their way to be accommodating for you.
Very good company to work for. Easy web to submit your work on your own schedule. Management staff is always available to support you when working on the field.
they are a great company and really showed how amazing they were once the pandemic hit...reaching out to all of us and reassuring us... Above and beyond!!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES?
I have worked many years now with Powerhouse I started with a few hours and worked more once I was able. I mostly stay in one location and have worked with great brands and people.
Pros
Flexibility is key for me whether a few hours or fulltime, working the schedule in my life. It is never boring, often challenging and rewarding.
Cons
Some days can be long if there are deadlines to meet.
I have been with Powerhouse for 17 years. I have seen many people come and go. I do enjoy the flexible time schedule and they are very fair with the schedule.
I do believe I deserve an increase in salary. They have also cut out supplying supplies (camera, photo copies) etc, and have also stopped paying for travel.

They have been excellent through the Covid-19 pandemic and Kelly has been very good at keeping us up to date.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No travel pay, no material pay, and low hourly pay.
I currently only have two services I do for Powerhouse. I do get additional work some months. Live in Northern Ontario not big stores or many stores that Powerhouse services. Enjoy working for Powerhouse. They are very easy going company.
Great Canadian company. Flexible hours. Love what I do each and every day and blessed with support from management. Each store, each visit is always a learning experience.
Great work life balance Very flexible schedule very responsive employer Work is done by making you’re own schedule weekly suitable for any age Easy to use app
Powerhouse offers an extremely flexible work schedule. They offer wages that are above industry standard. They have been proactive during the covid19 pandemic and you can tell they really care about their employees.
I have worked for them since 7 years. It's not my primary job but initially it was and now a grear way to earn extra income at my own time.They are super flexible with hours and cooperative.
I have always had support from the management regarding any need, such as, more hours, reduced hours, travelling allowance, and vacation. Great communication and makes u feel part of the team
I have been employed with Powerhouse for one year and I am very happy. A very friendly and appreciative staff and management. The hours, pay rate works for me.
I’ve been with Powerhouse for approximately 2 years. The management staff are great, quick with a response and always available for your questions. The jobs are easy to complete in the time frame and the work -life balance is good, I fit it in to my schedule.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
None.
Working for PowerHouse has been a great way to earn extra income on my own time since my schedule is very flexible. I am able to balance my family and work life perfectly.
Excellent communications with managers and always given clear detailed information on upcoming projects.
As an employee at Powerhouse I have grown to have a lot of respect and trust in the great management team that make me feel valued and important. I love being able to work independently with a lot of freedom of my creativity, however team days are just as fun! Working for Powerhouse makes me feel like I have a purpose.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.