Post Hotel Employee Reviews

Worst place ever
House keeping (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB13 April 2019
The housekeeper manager is unprofessional. She fired everyone she doesn’t like and if you don’t get drunk with her every weekend she hates you. No job security at all.
Cons
Terrible management ( housekeeping department)
Good team and terrible management (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB12 April 2019
I got fired without telling any reason even I had nothing wrong and nothing problem I have no idea that I did something wrong

I heard few people in the hotel had fired as well
I have worked in few hotels and I felt the hotel is bit conservative and have own rules that is different than other hotels

Job was not busy in spring, usually Job is getting busy in summer season
I recommend to come here in summer . Otherwise less pay but there aren’t many room for cleaning .
You can’t get Tips when you found it you have to give to supervisor . then the tips are divine by all team members . you can get them at end of season but you shouldn’t expect much tips .

Staff meal and accommodation is good you might have private room and 3 meals per day

Team members are really friendly and kind I really appreciate housekeeping members . I like team members . I had good time with them
but I hate management . It was really terrible.
Pros
Team members
Cons
Job Management
Fast paced work enviroment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB23 January 2017
I enjoyed working out in the mountains during the summer. I had scheduled shifts with lots of hours. The management worked great and enjoyed my job.
Great Summer Employment
Room Attendant, Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB4 April 2013
Working as a housekeeper couldn't be more fun than at the Post! Met a lot of great people, and had a lot of fun! The owners were on-site almost every day, and always friendly.
It was a lot of hard work, but it was great to get to do it with people you liked!
Pros
meals and accommodation included ($14/day)
Work conducive environment.
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB6 March 2013
My day starts at 8am, followed by the daily cleaning routines, received different room assignments everyday. Housekeeping procedures has taught me a lot to become effective and efficient in my job. I was able to establish rapport and camaraderie with my co-workers. I've learned to adapt myself to this totally different environment I used to work before. The job requires a hundred percent attention and energy to do the work. It is exhausting and really drains my energy but I feel fine upon seeing that my job has been completed accordingly. I got to meet different people, continuously learning new housekeeping techniques that is very much useful for my daily work activities.
Pros
accessible
Cons
frequent undertimes therefore less pay
great job
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB26 February 2013
productive, proffesionalism. i learn to work fast, motivation, quality job, being a team member of the group..
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Wonderful setting, great management, attention to detail, great team environmentteam
Dining Room Waiter (Former Employee) –  lake Louise Alberta31 January 2012
The Post Hotel is a first class, well run boutique hotel featuring superb accommodations for guests, great dining and the very highest of standards. There is a unique and comfortable family atmosphere and ambiance about the property and working at the Post is a true learning experience..
Pros
good staff accommodation, wonderful meals prepared three times daily