Positive People Placement Employee Reviews

Good Variety
labourer (Former Employee) –  Canmore, AB6 February 2019
Once you are registered they call you right away with possible work options. The jobs were mostly light labour but sometimes you get great gigs if there are festivals or in my case a Ted Talks conference in Banff, that was great!
Pros
Flexible, Mountains, Fresh Air, Weekly Paycheck
Cons
can be hard work
Temp job
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Canmore alberta5 April 2017
Lots of hours, pay was not so great but the company always made sure you had work and transportation, pay was always on time and overall it was a pleasant experience
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Bad communication
polite people and an overall positive working envirnment
house keeping (Former Employee) –  canmore, AB29 January 2015
a typical day at work would usually being with the signing in at the head office where I would also get my job site information and the equipment I would need to do the task. I then proceed to the job site by transportation they provide. as for the work itself, it varies and isn't station in just one area, its more of a commercial based service. management is fair for the most part, they are always polite they allow reasonable hours and make sure that you are safe at any job site you're posted. co-workers usually keep to themselves as I am at the job sites for too long. but they are always around to provide help and guidance to any inquiries I may would have. I would say the most difficult part of the job was trying to get more hours in a week as I was only getting 15-20hrs a week. The enjoyable would be the variety of jobs that I got to do. as far as learning anything new, there wasn't anything I wasn't already familiar with. most of the job where in the field of construction and/or landscaping, whom were no strangers to me.
Temporary work
Various jobs in Canmore Alberta (Former Employee) –  Canmore, AB20 November 2013
Positive people placement is just temporary work with different companies, so there was a variety of jobs available. I enjoyed working for them because I had the opportunity to do different things all the time and they payed well for just temp work. However, there is not enough work available with them this time of the year usually. The work is not current enough for me to be able to settle down with.
Pros
Various jobs
Cons
Not enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Positive People Placement. Our community is ready to answer.

Positive People Placement Reviews by Location