Porchlight Developments Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable CoordinatorReview this company
Accounts Payable Coordinator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Awesome place to work with awesome people! Management has been with the company since it merged together with another custom homes residential construction company to become Porchlight Developments Ltd. Company took on more of a multi family concept for building in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The main office is in Turner Valley, AB. Office is custom built to accommodate each department. Positive work atmosphere and great people to work with.
Semi weekly free lunches provided by an amazing chef. Great benefits plan and salary.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Porchlight DevelopmentsAccounts Payable Coordinator positions
See more Porchlight Developments reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Porchlight Developments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Porchlight Developments
- What is Porchlight Developments sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Porchlight Developments?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Porchlight Developments?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Porchlight Developments?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Porchlight Developments?One person answered