Pomme Natural Market
View all Pomme Natural Market reviews

Pomme Natural Market

Pomme Natural Market Employee Review

Fun place to work, everyone is so friendly

This place is fun to work at if you have had a job before, I love all the people what work there but there are some issues with the place, like the management and the expectations.

Pros

Amazing staff and benefits

Cons

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Typical health food store environment

Good PT job with a typical health food store vibe. Lots of external reps offering training and product knowledge. Customers are friendly and respectful. Low pay, various shifts, hard to get time off.
Same location

Good working atmosphere

I didn't work there for too long, but I did enjoy my time at Pomme very much. The staff and management were very friendly and the atmosphere at Pomme was always very positive.

Official response from Pomme Natural Market

19 December 2019
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you noticed the inviting atmosphere at Pomme- we greatly appreciate our customers and our team and I'm glad it shows in our culture. :)

Horrendous management

Department managers expect you to do all the work for them while they sit back and do nothing. They are supported by higher management who never seems to deal out consequences. Store manager is never present and just relies on others to support the store. Loss of sales always comes out on lower employees. Overall horrible place to work.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Horrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pomme Natural Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pomme Natural Market with

• Pomme Natural Market
  • Fun place to work, everyone is so friendly