Pomme Natural Market

Pomme Natural Market Work-life balance reviews

I started off as a Co-op student and really enjoyed my time there. It was very natural to extend my duration with Pomme as upper management is very helpful and encouraging to work with. The reason I left Pomme was I had to relocate to Vancouver and get some public practice experience. Pros: Great work-life balance, decent pay (considering Victoria), helpful team (great people to work with) Cons: career progression ( Pomme is a small-medium sized organization so there is not a lot of space to grow).
it was ok it was not not ok but it was ok to work at this ok company with ok stuff you can buy i was very ok at this company spending my days working ok on ok tasks
Pomme is a great place to work. Everyone is super friendly, and the staff genuinely make an effort to get to know one another outside of work. I've met so many great people from my time there. The staff really start to feel like family! Pomme offers professional development programs and a great extended medical and dental benefits package. They also offer a generous staff discount to all employees which helps promote and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Pomme also offers flexible scheduling, which is super important for maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially for students! They also have Happiness Project events every so often, which are tons of fun. There's been a gingerbread house decorating contest, pumpkin carving contest, staff bowling night, and even a team building escape room event. They're is always receptive to new happiness project event ideas too. Overall, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time, Pomme is a great place to work. The people are awesome and everyone works as a team, which makes for a much more enjoyable work day.
Pros
great staff, benefits, discount, flexible scheduling, fun staff events
Cons
short-staff